14.10

Border town

    Xiao Yueke found several opportunities to enter the Qin Mansion's study to look for border maps, but found nothing.

    Just when she was at a loss, she received a message from Wan Hong that the other party wanted to see her.

    After reading the note, Xiao Yue left Qin Mansion without hesitation and hurried towards Tongfu Inn.

    On the other side, Fang Huayuan was about to go out of the house to find Zhao Yong and the others, but when he happened to see Xiao Yueke leaving the house, he followed up subconsciously, and ended up following the other party to Tongfu Inn.

    Xiao Yueke looked at Wan Hong and asked, "What is your business with me?"

    Wan Hong pointed to Fang Liang and said, "Princess, it's not that I am looking for you, it is this person who is looking for you."

    "Hahaha..." Mu Haoyan first laughed, then jumped off the beam.

    "It's you!" Xiao Yueke said in shock.
"His Royal Highness, it's been a long time." Mu Haoyan raised his eyebrows.

    "This is a border town, and you are too bold! How dare you come here!" Xiao Yueke said with a vigilant face.

    Mu Haoyan said indifferently, "Don't worry, princess, as the saying goes, the most dangerous place is the safest place. No one would think that I would appear in the border town swaggeringly."

    "But you're taking too much risk!" Xiao Yue disagreed.

    "For the princess, it is worth taking no amount of risk." Mu Haoyan said with a smile.

    "Stop talking nonsense, what is your business with me?" Xiao Yueke asked.

    Mu Haoyan put away his smile and said sternly: "The princess has been in the border city for so long, so she must have obtained the defense map, right?"

    Xiao Yueke's face was slightly stiff, and she replied hesitantly, "I haven't got the deployment map yet."

"Didn't get it?" Mu Haoyan frowned. He looked at Xiao Yueke and said displeasedly, "Is the princess framing me? Or you don't want to cooperate with me at all?"

    "Father and son of Qin's family don't know what's going on. They hid the defense map very tightly. I searched for a long time, but they didn't find any whereabouts." Xiao Yueke said a little annoyed.

    "Sigh~"

    A gasp came from outside the door.

    Mu Haoyan suddenly looked at the door with a full face of vigilance, and at the same time looked at Xiao Yueke with defensive eyes.

    Xiao Yueke shook her head and said, "It's not me." At the same time, she motioned Wan Hong to slowly approach the door.

    Wan Hong walked to the door, he opened the door, Fang Huayuan, who was lying on the door, fell into the room, Wan Hong grabbed the other party, and then closed the door with his backhand.

    "It's you!" Xiao Yueke looked at Fang Huayuan in astonishment.

Fang Huayuan looked at Xiao Yueke with disgust, and said contemptuously, "It's really eye-opening, a dignified princess of a country, who has been favored by thousands of people, even colluding with people from the enemy country."

    As soon as these words came out, Xiao Yueke exploded, and she said in a rage: "to be loved by thousands of people? It's a joke! You don't understand anything at all!" You have never experienced the despair of being abandoned by your lover and at the same time being given death by your loved ones!