10.10

When Shuncai woke up, he found Xiao Zimo, took out the letter from his arms and handed it to him.

    Xiao Zimo opened the letter and read it, and said, "Father asked me to stay at Wu's house, and he will send someone to pick me up next year. Besides, did he say anything else to you?"

    Shuncai shook his head and said, "Master didn't say anything else, just let me take good care of your son."

    "Since your father sent someone to send you to Yancheng, then you should stay!" Xiao Zimo acquiesced.

    The next day, Xiao's confidant completed the task and wanted to return to Fencheng. Xiao Zimo handed over the two letters he had prepared and the Yancheng specialty he prepared for Xiao's father and mother to the other party, and asked the other party to take it back to Xiao's father and mother. .

    Of course, Wu Bai and Wu's father also prepared a lot of things for Xiao's father and Xiao's mother, and put them all on the carriage for the other party to bring back together.

    In the blink of an eye, golden osmanthus is fragrant.

On this day, Wu Bai suddenly mentioned that he wanted to eat sweet-scented osmanthus cake.

    Xiao Zimo opened his mouth and said, "A new pastry shop has opened in the north of the city, where shall we go?"

    "Okay, let's go then!" Wu Bai nodded with a smile.

    Shuncai followed behind the two, and the three quickly went out.

    Wu Yuanliang and his wife looked at their backs and sighed: "Three years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, I didn't expect Brother Xiao to become the richest man in Fencheng now."

    "Yeah, before he came to propose marriage, I still don't want Brother Bai to marry him and endure hardship." Wu's mother responded.

    "Brother Xiao made that poor look last time, presumably because he wanted to test our family!" Wu Yuanliang guessed.

    "People's hearts are changeable. After more than ten years, it is normal for him to try one or two." Wu's mother nodded.

"The first time I saw this child Zimo, I felt that his temperament was not raised by ordinary people." Wu Yuanliang recalled.

    "Bai Ge'er is a real child. He has been to Fencheng and should know about the Xiao family's situation, but he never mentioned this to us after he came back." Wu's mother said speechlessly.

    "Brother, it's a big deal, he's going to marry someone else's house in a few months, and now he hasn't even touched the account book, you remember to find time to teach him, lest he will not even be in charge of the family's central feeder in the future. Good." Wu Yuanliang reminded.

    "Got it." Mother Wu nodded.

    When Wu Bai and the others arrived at the pastry shop in the north of the city, many people gathered around the pastry shop. Wu Bai and the others had to squeeze through the crowd to buy a box of pastries.

    Xiao Zimo sighed: "There are too many people!"

    "After all, it is a newly opened shop, the price is halved, and it is normal for many people."Wu Bai explained.

    "That's right." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    The three went to a nearby teahouse to drink tea and listen to books while eating sweet-scented osmanthus cakes.

    "This sweet-scented osmanthus cake is really good. It's sweet but not glutinous. It leaves a fragrance on the lips and teeth after eating." Wu Bai praised.