12.1 White Moonlight Little Husband

As soon as Wu Bai closed his eyes, he returned to the space again. He found that the book in his hand had disappeared, but the entire space had undergone tremendous changes. The originally dark space was shrouded in white mist, so that Wu Bai could only see the space. The flowers and plants nearby were covered by a hazy white mist in the distance.

    Although he couldn't see the flowers and plants in the distance, it was interesting to see this scene. Wu Bai admired it for a moment, stood up, left the pavilion, and walked into the study.

    He came to the desk, took the new book that appeared on the table in his hand, and sat down in the pavilion again.

    Wu Bai opened the page and read it.

    This is a book called "Passing through the killer princess is very enchanting".

It tells the story of a female killer Feng Zining who traveled from another world to Daqi, and became the unpopular princess of the Li palace. After she passed through, she easily suppressed the concubine of the palace, regained the power of the family, and subdued the assassin leader as her subordinates to set up a killer organization. In the zero-one pavilion, the prince's sweetheart was ruined by a little trick, and he was favored by the prince with his unique temperament and skills, so that the prince was willing to dismiss the concubines in the family for her.

    Wu Bai put the book on the stone table and slowly closed his eyes.

    When he opened his eyes again, he was facing a woman's concerned eyes.

    "Brother Bai, you finally woke up, thank God!" the woman said with a happy face.

    "What's wrong with me?" Wu Bai asked.

    Wu Bai heard the meaning of the other party's words, and it seemed that something had happened to him.

"You fell into the water, did you feel any discomfort?" the other party asked with concern.

    "I seem to have a headache." Wu Bai rubbed his head and said.

    "You fell into the water, you have a high fever, and a headache is normal. Just drink the medicine." The woman took the bowl of pills from the maid behind her, and picked up the spoon, ready to give Wu Bai medicine.

    "I'll drink it myself!" Wu Bai took the medicine bowl and drank it in one gulp.

    Seeing Wu Bai drinking the medicine, the woman got up and said, "You go to sleep first, I'll see you later."

    "Yeah." Wu Bai nodded.

    When the other party left with the maid, Wu Bai lay on the bed and began to receive the memory of the original body.

    Yuan Shi was born in the capital of Daqing, and his father was a sacrifice wine at the Imperial College. Under the influence of his father, Yuan Shi had read poetry and books since he was a child, and was a polite and gentle person.

He was also loved and raised by his parents since he was a child, and he never suffered any hardships, but because of King Li's love, he was framed by Princess Li, which led to his reputation being ruined. .

    When Wu Bai woke up at this moment, it was when his original reputation was destroyed and he was about to be sent to the temple.

    Yuan Shi's father sacrificed wine from the fourth-grade Guozijian, not to mention that there are still many students in the dynasty. Therefore, even if Yuan Shi's background is low, he still often receives invitations from many high-ranking officials and family members to go to the court. Participate in their various banquets.