14.18

After leaving the office, Wu Bai went to the bookstore. He wanted to buy some medical books about the Gu technique, but he searched the whole bookstore and only found some books that recorded the Gu technique.

    He searched several bookstores, but found no such medical books, so he had to go back to Wu's house.

    Fang Huayuan saw that he looked a little lost, so he stepped forward and asked, "Sir, what's the matter with you?"

    Wu Bai told him about going to the bookstore. After Fang Huayuan heard it, he quickly comforted him: "Sir, you don't need to care so much. If that day comes, I can only say that my fate is exhausted."

    "Ah! I suddenly remembered a place where I might be able to find medical books on Gu techniques." Wu Bai said with a flash of light.

    "Where?" Fang Huayuan asked.

    "Taiwan Hospital." Wu Bai replied.

    "Yup!"Fang Huayuan's eyes lit up and said, "The medical skills there are all-encompassing, and it is definitely the place with the most complete medical books in the entire Dashun Kingdom!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Fang Huayuan suddenly said in a loss: "But we can't go there."

    Wu Bai patted his head and said, "Don't worry, I have a solution."

    "What method?" Fang Huayuan asked.

    "This is kept secret for now, and I will tell you later." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    The next day, Wu Bai mixed his own book into the book that was sent to the palace.

    In the imperial study, Xiao Zimo picked up the last book at random. He thought it was an official's greeting book, but when he opened it, it was indeed a greeting book, but the owner of the book wanted to enter the palace and ask for it in person. he asked hello.

    Xiao Zimo naturally did not hesitate to approve the word 'quasi' for such a case.
"You send these documents to the Ministry of Officials in person." Xiao Zimo said to the prince.

    "Yes." Wang Gonggong replied.

    Wu Bai saw that the prince came to the official department in person. He took the book from the prince's hand and put it away. Then he took out the bottom book and opened it. Sure enough, he saw the word 'quasi' on it. He was happy. Followed the prince and went out of the Ministry of Officials.

    The prince asked curiously, "Where is Master Wu planning to go?"

    "Enter the palace to greet His Majesty." Wu Bai replied.

    "Your Majesty did not let Master Wu enter the palace to say hello." The prince replied.

    "It was I who wrote the excerpt to His Majesty, and he has approved me to enter the palace for peace." Wu Bai explained.

    Hearing this, the prince's heart was extremely complicated. He originally thought that the affair between Wu Bai and His Majesty was over, but he did not expect that the two would still be connected.

Seeing that Wu Bai was so young, but walking away from the side, Eunuch Wang couldn't help reminding: "Forgive the old slave for talking, Master Wu is young and promising, and the future can be achieved. There is really no need for this..."

    He didn't say everything after that, but Wu Bai understood what the other party meant, and he said gratefully, "Thank you father-in-law for kindly reminding me, I have my own reasons for doing this."

    Seeing that he was stubborn and had no desire to persuade, Eunuch Wang only took the whisk and walked in front to lead the way.

    When the two came to the imperial study, the prince consciously did not follow up, but stood guard at the door.