12.15

The performer of acrobatics saw everyone cheering like this. He took the gong and walked towards the crowd. Many happy people took out their silver coins and put them into the gong.

    Wu Bai and Yuqing also took out the silver coins and put them into the gong. The acrobat smiled and thanked them before continuing to walk in front of the next person.

    Suddenly, there was a disdainful voice not far from Wu Bai's side.

    "It's just a trick to deceive people. You still want my money, and you want to be beautiful!"

    Wu Bai and the others looked towards the person who was speaking, just to see King Li and Feng Zining standing there, and King Li was holding a tael of silver and was about to give it to the acrobat, but Feng Zining put his Holding his hand, he looked at the acrobat with disdain on his face.

    "This girl, why do you speak so unpleasantly, if you don't want to give money, forget it, there's no need to smear our reputation!"The acrobat looked at Feng Zining unhappily.

    "Humph! Don't think I don't know the tricks of your frying pan! What you put under your frying pan is not oil at all, but vinegar!" Feng Zining said with disdain.

    The acrobat looked ugly, he looked at Feng Zining and said, "Even if the girl knows the skills, there is no need to say it. We are walking around the world, and we will set up a stall to make fun of everyone, if you don't Satisfied, there is no need to reward money, you say it in front of everyone, you want to ruin our jobs!"

    Seeing that the acrobatic boss didn't refute Feng Zining's words, everyone stepped forward and surrounded the frying pan.

Looking at the bubbling oil pan, some people carefully put their hands into the pan and then stretched out their hands. They found that their hands were unscathed. Suddenly, all these people felt deceived, and they all rushed towards the acrobat, thinking To get back the money you just gave.

    After a while, all the copper plates in the acrobat's hands were snatched away, and Feng Zining had already been pulled away from this place of right and wrong by King Li.

    The acrobat slumped on the ground, holding an empty gong, wiping tears.

    Wu Bai walked over with Yuqing, he took out his purse, took out a piece of silver, put it in the gong, and left here slowly.

    "Thank you...Thank you..." The acrobat looked at the ten taels of silver in front of him. He picked up the silver and wanted to return it to Wu Bai, but he turned to look at the family behind him, and silently retracted his hand, only facing Wu Baili. Kowtow in the direction to go.

"Young Master, that was King Li and Princess Li just now, right?" Yuqing asked.

    "Yes, it's the two of them." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Princess Li is going too far." Yuqing said with a wrinkled nose.

    Wu Bai was amused by his appearance, reached out to dab his nose, and said, "Okay, let's not talk about them, let's find a restaurant to eat, your son, I'm hungry!"

    Yuqing touched his stomach and said, "Okay, I'm a little hungry too."

     …

    "Yipin Lou - just this one!" Wu Bai said, looking at the restaurant in front of him.

    "Okay, this place has the son's favorite sweet and sour pork ribs!" Yuqing introduced.

    "I know, and your favorite steamed fish." Wu Baiman tapped Yuqing's forehead.