14.7

Since Qin Tianhua was injured, Xiao Yueke often ran to Qin Tianhua's yard. After the old general Qin learned the news, he came to Qin Tianhua's yard, and while Xiao Yueke was temporarily away, he asked, "You What happened to the third princess?"

    Qin Tianhua stroked his forehead and told all his experiences during this time.

    "So, you have no affection for the third princess?" Qin Hongyi asked.

    "Where did the father think, the baby has only been with her for a few days, how could he fall in love with her!" Qin Tianhua explained.

    "But the third princess seems to have some thoughts on you. If you have no intention of her, you must tell her earlier so that she can stop thinking about it." Qin Hongyi said.

    "Baby I understand." Qin Tianhua nodded and said.

Although others thought that the princess liked him, Qin Tianhua always felt that the third princess didn't like him.

    After Qin Hongyi told his son, he got up and left the other party's yard.

    After he left, Xiao Yueke slowly came to Qin Tianhua with a plate of cakes in her hand.

    She said happily, "Brother Qin, this is the pastry I made for you, please try it and see if you like it?"

    Qin Tianhua glanced at Xiao Yueke, he thought of his father's advice, and immediately said to Xiao Yueke with a serious face: "If the princess needs help with anything, just bring it up, there is no need to please me like this."

    Hearing this, Xiao Yueke said with a sad face: "Brother Qin, can't you really see what I'm thinking about you?"

    "Princess is trying to say that her heart is with me?"Qin Tianhua said with a light smile, "Although there is no one under the curtain of heart, but I can feel that the princess does not really like me."

    "Bengong, as a princess, pleases you in every possible way, but I didn't expect you to doubt my intentions!" Xiao Yue looked at Qin Tianhua in disbelief, and said angrily: "Okay, since you say I don't really like you! Then you do Tell me, I'm so good to you, what is the purpose?"

    "I just don't know what the princess is drawing, so I will tell the princess clearly. If the princess is willing to say it, I will listen carefully." Qin Tianhua looked at Xiao Yueke, whose attitude changed greatly, and said with a sigh of relief.

    "You! You are really unreasonable!" Xiao Yueke threw his sleeves away angrily.

Qin Tianhua sighed helplessly, Fang Huayuan walked in from the door, and he said with a good look on his face: "I didn't expect that General Qin was such a hard-hearted person, and he didn't have the slightest bit of pity."

    "Lianxiangxiyu is not suitable for a rough person like me, but it is very suitable for you." Qin Tianhua returned angrily.

    Fang Huayuan pouted and said, "Aren't you a rude person? You were just punched by me, why are you still lying on the bed and can't get up."

    "Humph! You are too embarrassed to mention this!" Qin Tianhua lifted the quilt, walked straight towards Fang Huayuan, and grabbed the other party's neckline.

    "What do you want to do! Hurry up and let me go!" Fang Huayuan said excitedly.

    "Why are you so excited?" Qin Tianhua said disdainfully, "If you say that you are weak, you really don't look like a man!"

    "You're not like a man!"Fang Huayuan was so angry that he stepped on Qin Tianhua, and when Qin Tianhua loosened his collar, he angrily left Qin Tianhua's yard.