Chapter 51: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (5-6)

Not long after the two chatted, the man in black who had just left came back and told Su Su: The meal is ready.

"Yeah, it's time to eat!" Happy!

"Look at your worthless appearance." Mu Jingyan held her back.

"Eat, eating is very important, okay..." Su Su refuted him in a milky voice.

When he came to the restaurant, Su Su was completely stunned.

A Su: Don't think that you are tall, you can make such a high chair, don't you know I can't sit on it?

What's this doing?

Su Su compared himself with the chair in front of him.

Forget it, Bensunu's hard work can still climb up.

It's just that the posture can be a bit indecent.

Before Su Su could start, Mu Jingyan pulled out the chair and sat up, then carried Su Su onto his lap and sat down.

"Don't run around if your legs are short." He still ran so slowly.

"Hmph, when I eat more, I will grow taller!" Su Su looked at him with a small face in dissatisfaction.

"Tell me this when you grow taller. Mu Jingyan glanced at her.

But the little one really should eat more.

Unconvinced, a certain Su picked up the fork and inserted it viciously into the ribs in front of him.

That action, the man in black next to him was terrified.

His Majesty, he wouldn't throw this little girl away when he was angry, but unfortunately this little girl is pretty good-looking. She dared to lose her temper in front of the King, and she was really courageous, and she was the first.

The man in black glanced cautiously at his king.

He found that he was propping his head up, watching Su Su eating with great interest.

When this little guy eats, his mouth is full, like some kind of stealing animal.

cute.

"Mu Jingyan's favorability rating is +3, and his favorability rating is currently 8."

Su Su: Don't be surprised, let's continue to eat.

Mu Jingyan just propped his head up and watched Su Su emptied the dishes on the table little by little.

"I'm full, I'm full~" A Su rubbed her belly contentedly.

"I didn't expect you to look so small, but it's quite edible." You basically finished it.

Su Su: "..." If you don't hurt me for a while, you will die, right?

"Well, aren't you... busy?" Yanyan looked so laid back.

Mu Jingyan pinched her little face.

"What are you busy with?"

Su Su: "..." Come on, this guy is not busy at all.

A Su couldn't help yawning.

I'm full, I want to sleep...

Sure enough, Mu Jingyan laughed at her mercilessly.

"I want to sleep when I'm full, are you a pig?"

"You can grow taller if you eat and sleep well." You don't understand.

Anyway, you are so tall anyway...

Su Su jumped down from his arms.

"Exercise when you're full, let's go and go back."