Chapter 139: I'm Your Sweetheart (19-20)

"Okay!" A Su shouted with a small milk voice.

Tutu: "...What are you getting excited about?"

"Ang? I see everyone is shouting, so I'll just follow along."

Soon, the first exam started.

exam math.

Su Su glanced at the test paper, and then began to write it in earnest.

Su Su's handwriting is round and lovely, and at a glance, you know that the person who wrote this handwriting must be a lovely person.

The examination time was one and a half hours, and Su Su completed the examination paper in only half an hour.

Look at the time, there is an hour left.

Su Su: How are you...

A Su was doing nothing for nearly an hour before the exam was over.

When she took the second subject, she handed in the papers in advance after writing, and then lay on the table and went to sleep.

When the bell rang, the surrounding students turned in their answer sheets, and Su Su looked up blankly and looked around.

Ah, after the exam, it's time for lunch.

As soon as Wen Yansheng arrived in class 7, he saw his little girl sitting on the chair ignorantly, maybe she just woke up, and there was a red mark pressed out on her soft little face, which looked too cute.

"Let's go to Susu, let's go eat." Yuanyuan pinched the little face of a certain Susu.

"Ang? Let's go." Su Su stood up and staggered beside Zhou Yuanyuan like a little goose.

Wen Yansheng couldn't help laughing.

His family Susu looks like he hasn't woken up yet.

"Susu, here." Wen Yansheng called her softly.

When Su Su saw his time, his eyes lit up instantly.

"Come to find me?"

"Yes, come to find Susu."

Lin Shuhan: "Hey, hey, is there any humanity anymore? You can't see me standing here with such a big single dog, right?" Is it my light bulb that is not bright enough?

"Shh, don't disturb Susu and Wen Xiaocao, let's go." Zhou Yuanyuan dragged Lin Shuhan away.

Lin Shuhan glanced at Zhou Yuanyuan.

Isn't this the pretty little fairy following Su Su?

Hmm... It's not bad to have dinner with the little fairy.

"Let's go." Wen Yansheng held Su Su's little hand.

"Wu...Yuanyuan...Going to mess with..." Ben Crisp couldn't wait.

"Good, your friend followed my friend, it'll be fine." Wen Yansheng took Su Su's little hand and left.

Stumbled and crispy, it's easy to turn home at a glance.

After eating with Wen Yansheng, Su Su finally recovered.

Then came the exam in the afternoon.

The two-day exam passed quickly, and everyone in Class 7 was nervously waiting for the results.

During this period of time, Su Su and Wen Yansheng became more and more intimate. The students in Class 7 were not surprised, but the other girls in the school were excited.

I stare at these two people every day, and Wen Xiaocao doesn't look down on them anyway.

The happiness of knocking cp, you ordinary people will not understand.