Chapter 83: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~ (3-4)

Su Su: This expression... To be honest, I really want to beat him...

A certain crisp sat down carelessly, neither salute nor looking at him.

"Is the princess' etiquette learned like this?" Seeing that he was not polite, he didn't even have a straight eye.

"Oh, I'm thinking that you are the prince, and I am the princess. Our identities are similar. Anyway, I am married to you, so I don't need to see outsiders."

Mo Yi, who was standing next to him: Wang, the princess is very courageous. He has been with the prince for so many years, and he never dared to talk to the prince like this...

Jun Yanmo glanced at her.

The little girl has a soft and cute little round face, and her facial features are small, but she is exquisite, especially now that she has eaten a bun in one bite, and her white and tender face is slightly bulging. cute.

Jun Yanmo: He looks cute, but he has sharp teeth.

Seeing that she was eating happily by herself, Jun Yanmo reached out and tapped the table lightly.

"Then I don't need this king to accompany you to come back to the princess."

"Huh?" Su Su thought for a while and nodded seriously.

"Probably don't need it." If you are busy, you are busy, and Bensu is very happy alone~

Jun Yanmo: "..." No matter how he thought about it, he never thought that this little girl would give him such an answer.

Does she know what it will be like to go home without her husband.

Jun Yanmo's face became even colder, but he didn't have a seizure, instead he began to eat slowly.

No matter what he thought, a certain cake was very happy to eat anyway, and even touched his belly when he was full.

The chef of the palace is awesome~

Mo Yi stared at Su Su dumbfounded.

After all, is it alright?

He swears that from today onwards, the princess will be his idol.

Talking to the **** ye like this, the **** ye was not angry, and even accompanied the wangfei to have breakfast together, the wangfei is simply a capable person.

"Pack up and go to Su Mansion with this king." Jun Yanmo said coldly when Su Su was full.

"Oh." Su Su obediently stood up and followed behind him.

After leaving the palace, a carriage was already parked at the door.

Su Su looked at it and hesitated.

Jun Yanmo glanced at her.

"Speak." What to do hesitantly.

"This carriage... is so high." Couldn't get on.

Jun Yanmo subconsciously looked at her short legs.

Su Su glared at him fiercely.

"What are you looking at? Haven't you seen long legs?" Humph!

Jun Yanmo walked to her side and carried her into the car without saying a word.

There was a lot of space in the carriage, so Su Su chose the farthest position directly.

"Thank you." Although he didn't want to deal with this Yanyan, he had just hugged himself into the car, so he still wanted to thank him.

Jun Yanmo didn't say anything, not knowing what he was thinking.