Chapter 117: Are You Married? I keep you like that (5-6)

Although the little girl said she wanted to cook for him, Gu Yan was still worried.

The little girl's little hands were white and tender. At first glance, it seemed that she had never cooked before, so he was really worried about her.

Gu Yan thought about it and quietly stood at the door of the kitchen, but saw Su Su chopping vegetables in an orderly manner.

Her family, Yanyan, hunts, so she still has a lot of meat and vegetables.

According to the recipe given by Tutu, Su Su fry the vegetables, stew the meat, and make a soup.

Even Tutu didn't expect that the food made by her little sisters for the first time was actually full of color, flavor, and taste, and it didn't look like the first time to cook.

Tutu: "Susu, are you so talented?" If I hadn't known about it, I would have thought that you had secretly practiced it yourself.

"Hmph, who am I? How can a qualified snacker not be able to cook?" Bensu's study skills are perfect, right?

Before Su Su came out, Gu Yan could smell the aroma of the food.

Gu Yan quickly went in to help her serve the dishes.

"How is it? Am I super capable? You won't suffer if you marry me." Are you heartbroken? Hurry up and act quickly~

Gu Yan tasted the dish made by Su Su and nodded.

"Delicious." He lived by himself as a big man. Although he lived a good life, his cooking skills were also average, far less delicious than those made by little girls.

"Then you eat more." Yan Yan likes it.

"What about Crispy?"

"I've eaten acridine." Of course, Bensu came here when he was full.

It was Su Su who said that he was full, and in the end he was forced by Gu Yan to drink a bowl of soup.

Then she discovered... Bensu's cooking skills are really good.

"Yanyan, you just promised to marry me." Su Su changed her name very naturally.

Gu Yan's face turned red again, and he nodded.

"Um."

"Then you can't go back and tell my mother when I go back."

Gu Yan fiercely looked up at her, his expression a little uneasy.

"Aunt...will you not marry me?"

Su Su patted his head.

"No, you have a good rest first, I'll go back to find my mother." Yanyan finally agreed to marry her, and of course she had to speed up.

Su Su quickly ran home.

Mu Liyuan didn't go to the restaurant every day, but only once in a while, and she stayed at home most of the time.

"Mother mother~" Su Su shouted before entering the door.

"Yo, are you back at Xiaoyan?" Mu Liyuan looked at her mockingly.

Su Su nodded.

"Yanyan promised to marry me acridine, mother, can I marry Yanyan?" Su Su shook her mother's hand to please.

"You've already asked me that, can I still not agree?" Mu Liyuan said angrily.

She can see how the two children get along these days. Gu Yan is a good child. She can see that he also likes Susu, and Susu follows him, although life may be hard. Some, but also good.