Chapter 84: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(5-6)

Su Su: Happy to find Yanyanja!

Jun Yanmo looked blankly at Su Su who was in his arms.

Just now... what the **** did this king do...

Su Su subconsciously rubbed into his arms.

The little girl's small body was nestled in his arms, which fit perfectly.

Looking at it, for some reason, Jun Yanmo felt sleepy as well, and gradually both of them fell asleep.

The first person to wake up was Jun Yanmo. As soon as he opened his eyes, he lowered his head subconsciously. A Su was still in his arms, sleeping soundly.

Jun Yanmo quietly got up, changed his clothes, and then... ran away.

As soon as he left, Su Su woke up.

A Su: Had a good dream, Yanyan hugged her in the dream, hehe~

Su Su happily opened the door.

"Princess, you're up." As soon as he saw Su Su, Lanxiang ran over happily.

She had never met such a fun master.

"Lanyue Lanxiang, go, take me to the kitchen." Bensu is going to discuss with the chef.

"Susu, what do you want..."

"Bensu is going to find the chef to improve the food, and by the way, see if I can make some money." She has a bad relationship with Yanyan now, so she has to make some money by herself.

"Wow Rabbit, can you give me two cookbooks?" Su Su flattered.

"Are you going to cook?" Does her little sister still cook?

"No." →_→

"...Then why are you asking me for a recipe?" You can't cook.

"I won't, but the chef in the palace will. If I let him do it, it's over?"

Tutu gave her several cookbooks neatly.

It's all dishes that don't exist in this era, and some ways of making desserts.

Su Su pretended to take out a book from his arms, glanced at it, and then quickly closed it.

Forget it, forget it, the process is more complicated, and I will not imitate it...

"Princess, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Lan Xiang couldn't help asking Su Su.

"Hey, of course, it's to improve the food, let's talk about business casually." Asu pushed open the door of the kitchen and walked in.

There are several chefs in the kitchen, Lanyue told her that the best cook is the chef Wang in the innermost, and the person Bensu is looking for is him.

"See Princess!" Seeing Su Su coming in, the whole group knelt down.

"Ang? Get up, get up, I'm here to find someone."

"Chef Wang, come out."

Chef Wang's real name is Wang Feiran, a middle-aged man with a simple and honest appearance.

He followed Su Su out of the kitchen door.

"Princess, are you calling me?"

"That's right, I'm here to find you to cooperate." Su Su handed him the recipe in his arms like a treasure.

"This is a recipe I wrote myself. I want to open a restaurant in the capital. How about I cooperate with you? If we have money, we will divide it half and half."

Chef Wang did not rush to look at the recipe in his hand, but looked at Su Su with a serious face.

"Why would the princess want to cooperate with me?"