Chapter 126: Are you married? I keep your kind (23-24)

Gu Yan nodded.

"Susu is my wife, so of course I need to protect it."

"You two talk, I won't disturb you, I'll go to the restaurant to see." Mu Liyuan went out with a smile.

Gu Yan took advantage of the situation and sat down beside Su Su, and stretched out his hand to hold a soft little hand.

"Sit and sit, what are you doing with your hands and feet?" Old hooligan!

Gu Yan was a little innocent.

"I only moved my hands, not my feet."

"That doesn't change the fact that you are a hooligan." Su Su hummed.

Unfortunately, Gu Yan didn't feel embarrassed at all but nodded.

"I only play hooligans to the lady."

Su Su's expression suddenly softened, and her small hand held his big hand instead.

"Yanyan, do you like boys or girls?"

"Girl." Gu Yan answered without hesitation.

"Why?" She thought Yanyan would like boys, after all, boys pass on the lineage.

"I want a daughter who is as petite and soft as Susu."

"Then pamper your mother and daughter." I don't want a tough brat.

Su Su couldn't help laughing, and deliberately made fun of him.

"It's hard to say, if you are born a boy..."

Gu Yan spoke reluctantly.

"Then I will also raise him." It's just that he is not so enthusiastic about his daughter.

After all, it is his child, how could he really not like it.

"As long as it is born by a lady, I like it."

"Hmph, do you dare to give it a try?" Let's see how Bensu takes care of you.

Gu Yan looked at the hands that the two held together, and his heart was full of satisfaction.

It doesn't matter whether he has children or not, it is enough for him to have his wife.

Two days later, the three of them rented a carriage and returned to Fengqi Village, together with a group of people behind them.

Since he got married with Su Su, Gu Yan has stopped going hunting in the mountains. He has been learning how to take care of a restaurant with Su Su in the restaurant for the past two days, so the clothes on his body are naturally not as dirty and old as before. Patched clothes.

Not to mention, just changing his clothes, Gu Yan gave people a completely different feeling.

Now it doesn't show at all that he was actually an hunter before, instead he looks like a knight walking in the rivers and lakes.

Su Su: As expected of Yanyan, she looks good in anything.

Tutu: I'm afraid that the goddess is just wearing a sack, and it looks good in the eyes of her little sisters, alas, the eyes of a lover are xi shi.

Of course, Aunt Zhang and Liu Bo naturally saw them.

Su Su was wearing a long green dress today, with a lovely bun on her head, and she was very youthful and lively.

Gu Yan next to him was wearing a black robe.

Su Su had asked him why he liked black so much, and Gu Yan's answer was both real and real.

Gu Yan: Good-looking and dirt-resistant.

"Yo, I said Gu Yan, this is climbing a high branch. Look, it looks like a different person now." Aunt Zhang's tone was sour.