Chapter 161; Hey, I cherish the breed (23-24)

"Because the birds are born to fly, they are arrogant by nature, and they look down on us beasts the most." Just because they can't fly.

Su Su was a little puzzled.

"Then why did you lend them the hot spring?"

"It is very cost-effective to exchange half of their prey for the hot springs for two days." Anyway, not all of the wolf clan usually use the hot springs every day.

Except for him and Susu, no one would take a bath every day.

Of course he wasn't before, but he said that Susu was white and tender, and he loved cleanliness so much, so he followed suit.

Since he had the little female, his cave has always been neat and tidy.

Loyance is a little proud, his little female is so nice.

Su Su: "Oh~" Anyway, since she and Yanyan need to use the hot spring tomorrow, the place they use is specially separated.

Su Su: After all, he is a king, so he must have some privileges.

A Chou clenched a small pink fist.

"Then I won't change plants with them."

Royance raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"why?"

"Isn't their bird clan very arrogant, and they definitely don't look down on us."

"Don't birds eat worms, let them eat worms."

Loyance was amused.

Yadis is right, his family Susu is quite vengeful sometimes.

"The bird family is all kinds of birds, and the current patriarch is Arnold of the Eagle family."

Su Su nodded understandingly.

"You don't need to worry about them." Anyway, those bird races are very arrogant. If it weren't for their hot springs, there is a high probability that they would not come to their wolf race.

"Oh." Don't care = not important.

"understood."

The next day, until noon, a group of various birds fell on the territory of the wolf clan and turned into human figures.

Susu: This is the first time that Bensu has seen such a complete range of birds, some of which he doesn't even know.

Su Su held a cup of milk tea and sat at the door with a stack of snacks and watched happily.

The desserts are made from the fruits she grows, and they don't taste good.

As soon as Arnold landed, he saw a beautiful little female sitting in front of Loyance's house.

She looks white and tender, and her face is delicate.

Just one glance and he looked away.

He is good-looking, but unfortunately he is not a bird. He is not interested in low-level beasts.

Tutu: Fortunately, Susu didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise he would be crippled and thrown back to the Bird Clan. (whispering softly)

As soon as Royance left the door, he saw his Susu sitting at the door looking at the large group of beastmen.

Loyance: How do you feel the little female's eyes... like looking at a monkey...

It must be my misunderstanding...

Su Su just watched those birds head taller than the other, and walked towards the hot spring quite arrogantly.

"...Walking like this...Aren't you tired?" Ben Su felt tired for both of you.