Chapter 138: I'm Your Sweetheart (17-18)

He suddenly feels now that he doesn't seem to be worthy of such a good crispy...

His little girl is so good at studying, she can make dim sum, her cooking skills are comparable to that of a five-star chef, and she is so good-looking. According to her own words, her parents have left a lot of money.

Although she is not as rich as any other person, Susu is still a little rich woman.

He felt that apart from his family background, he had nothing worthy of Crispy.

Wen Yansheng: After living for 18 years, this is the first time that I feel that I have failed so much, that nothing can compare to his family...

"Don't be in a daze, it's time to eat." Su Su brought out the dishes and went in to serve the soup.

Wen Yansheng looked at the dishes on the table.

There are steamed fish, baked chicken wings, and a green vegetable, and Su Su came out with a pot of soup in his hand.

Wen Yansheng quickly reached out to pick it up.

Wen Yansheng: Forget it, don't think about it, leave it alone, let's talk about it when we're full.

Wen Yansheng didn't have any leftovers of the three dishes, and Tang Susu didn't cook much, so there was not a single bit left.

Su Su: What should I do? This Yanyan is so delicious, will I not be able to support him...

Wen Yansheng wiped the corners of his mouth reservedly.

Sure enough, choosing to come here to eat rice is a very correct choice.

After eating, Wen Yansheng took the initiative to clean up the tableware and chopsticks, threw them away, washed them, and put them away.

As soon as I came out, I saw a Su Su sitting in the living room watching TV.

Wen Yansheng: "...Does Susu have no homework to complete?" Why is he so leisurely.

"Ah? No, I don't have to do homework." How tiring to do homework.

Su Su told Wen Yansheng about going to Teacher Li for the exam.

Wen Yansheng, who originally wanted to stay by teaching the little girl to do her homework: "..."

It turns out that his family does not need to do homework at all...

Yes, Susu is so smart that he doesn't need to teach him to do homework.

Wen Yansheng: Suddenly I feel very distressed.

Su Su stood up and stretched, then touched the direction of the kitchen.

"Crispy?" Isn't he full yet?

"I'm going to make biscuits, do you want to join us?"

Then Wen Yansheng watched Su Su quickly make a lot of cute cookies and bake them.

Wen Yansheng who didn't help the whole process: "..."

It's not that he doesn't want to help, it's that he hasn't done this kind of thing, so he's afraid of being a disservice.

And he looked at Susu and didn't seem to need his help very much.

Tutu has been watching in Su Su's spiritual sea, and now he is about to die of laughter.

Hahaha, she has never seen God Venerable like that before, it really made me laugh to death.

Wen Yansheng could only touch Su Su's little head.

"Crispy is really amazing, anything can be done."

Su Su is not polite at all.

"Really? I think I'm pretty good too~"