Chapter 142: I'm Your Sweetheart (25-26)

After working in class for half a semester, Su Su successfully became the group pet of class 1, and now he is the little mascot of class 1.

Of course, there are people who are happy and others who are worried. Of course, the person who is worried is Wen Yansheng.

A semester has passed, and he has become a lot closer to his little girl, but...

He never found a chance to confess.

On the other hand, Su Su could receive love letters from other class boys from time to time.

Of course, a certain cake was completely unaware, because all of these were destroyed in advance by Wen Yansheng.

Tutu: Treacherous, too treacherous...

Wen Yansheng: Oh, I haven't confessed yet, why did you rush to confess before me?

The opportunity for Wen Yansheng to successfully confess was before the final exam.

That day, after school, Wen Yansheng just happened to be called away by Xue Yun.

A Su waited for a long time and did not see her back.

Su Su: Yanyan was searched by the old class for a long time and didn't know what she was doing.

After waiting for a long time, Su Su couldn't help but want to find someone.

It just so happened that Wen Yansheng was also going to go back to find her.

I don't know if Susu went home by himself or if he waited for him.

On the way back to class 1, Wen Yansheng was stopped by a girl.

Su Su, not far away: "..." This person looks a little familiar...

Good guy, isn't this Su Ruirui? It's been so long, I now have the courage to stop Yanyan.

"Wen, Wen Yansheng, I like you!" Su Ruirui handed the love letter in her hand to Wen Yansheng with a flushed face.

Wen Yansheng glanced at her impatiently.

He knew this person and would not deal with his little girl.

Wen Yansheng left without even looking at her.

He never paid attention to unimportant people, and now he was in a hurry to find Susu, so he didn't have time to pay attention to her.

Su Su: Li, lie, Yanyan is so ruthless!

A crisp left as if nothing had happened.

Su Ruirui, who happened to fail to confess over there, saw her as soon as she turned her head.

Su Ruirui strode up to her.

"I was rejected, are you proud? Su Su, let me tell you, if Wen Yansheng doesn't like me, he won't like you either."

Su Su: "...I have nothing to be proud of. Isn't it natural for you to be rejected?"

"Besides, what a face you are, I don't think he will like you or me." How good you must be.

"Heh, what kind of thing are you, why are you worthy of Wen Yansheng's liking."

"Then what are you?" Wen Yansheng's voice suddenly sounded.

As soon as Su Su looked up, he saw Wen Yansheng standing in front of him at some point.

"Me, classmate Wen, that's not what I meant..."

"I don't care what you mean, and I don't want to know what you mean. If you dare to provoke Susu again, the consequences are not something you can afford." Wen Yansheng's original warm and jadelike appearance disappeared, replaced by a face Looking at Su Ruirui expressionlessly.