Chapter 151: Hey, I cherish the breed (1-2)

On the Lihuang Continent, there are orcs from various ethnic groups. They are either strong or weak, but they live in harmony on this continent.

And on the deserted continent, there is a very magical race, they are the unicorn clan.

The number of unicorns is rare, and they like to live alone. Because of their wisdom and abilities beyond other orcs, they are also regarded as divine beasts of all races.

However, the unicorn family generally likes to live alone, so not many groups can be favored by unicorns, but there are also a small number of groups that have received the attention of unicorns and survived with them.

And all of these ethnic groups are becoming more and more prosperous, and all of them are growing stronger.

This makes everyone even more crazy about unicorns.

"Cough, okay, the story is over, then reveal your identity now, you, Susu, are the last unicorn on this deserted continent." Applause!

A Chou rolled his eyes speechlessly.

"So what?" What are you trying to say?

"That's right, Susu, you also have a mission." Tutu touched his nose.

"What task?" A Su said that she was used to it.

Isn't it non-human, cross-species, and it's not the first time.

She has become a rabbit, a mermaid, a nine-tailed fox, a centaurus... Cough, no, a unicorn, what's the big deal, isn't it just a little bigger, a little more jiojio, and more horns? .

A Su was silent for a few seconds.

Well, it seems to be quite different...

"You have to find the gods, and then reproduce the next generation, you can't let the unicorn genocide."

"...But Yanyan is not a unicorn..." Good guy, this time it's really cross-species.

"It doesn't matter, no matter what race the unicorn is mixed with, it will be a unicorn." This is not a big problem.

Su Su: "..." When did Tutu become so dirty... and stuffed with sauce...

"Then where is my family Yanyan? What is my identity?"

"Shen Zun is a wolf in this world, a black wolf. When he was young, he was rejected because his hair color was completely different from other wolves. His parents died early in order to raise him, and Shen Zun killed him when he became an adult. He killed the previous wolf king and became the wolf king himself."

"How about it, isn't it amazing?" Isn't it particularly amazing?

Su Su: "Oh, amazing, are you sure he won't kill me too?" →_→

"Hey, no, no, you're a unicorn, and in their eyes, you're an auspicious beast." Tutu comforted a certain cake.

"Isn't that a coincidence? I thought he must have never eaten a unicorn, are you sure he won't wonder what my meat tastes like?" QAQ

"If he touches you, you beat him." Tutu said domineeringly.

"It's easy to say, why didn't you help me beat him?" Su Su muttered.

"I, I have no entity." Tutu said innocently.

"Okay, let's get down to business. God Venerable is very recognizable. He is a black wolf, called Luo Yansi, the wolf king of the wolf clan."

A Crisp patted his little **** and stood up.

"I'm not a centaurus... ah no, is it a unicorn? Then how can I become a human?" Su Su stretched out her small arms and legs.

So who can tell that she is a unicorn.

"Unicorns are the most favored family in the deserted continent. They can become humans at birth. They have good looks and long lifespans. Unlike other races, they have to be carefully cared for and can only become humans when they are adults."

"Then how do other people know I'm a unicorn?" As long as Ben Su doesn't say it, who can tell.

"It's easy to say, you are called a unicorn, and there must be horns on your head." Otherwise, what is it called a unicorn.

Su Su touched her forehead.

Then, she really touched a sharp horn, and it felt smooth and delicate.

Su Su: It feels good in the hand...

"Then I'll go find Yanyanja now." A Su swayed and left.

A Crisp: Looking for Yanyan, give birth to a cub~

When Su Su walked all the way, he also met a lot of other orcs. When everyone saw her appearing so brightly, they all looked at her with shock and admiration.

Su Su was also in no hurry. When he was tired, he stopped to take a rest. When he was hungry, he found some fruit for himself. From time to time, he stopped to chat with the small animals on the roadside.

With the help of the small animals, Su Su finally successfully entered the territory of the wolf clan.

It's autumn now, and the weather is slightly cooler, but this journey is actually quite tiring.

Finally arrived at Yanyan's territory.

As soon as Su Su stepped into that piece of grass, she was surrounded by dozens of gray wolves out of nowhere.

The wolves roared fiercely at her, wanting her to leave, but when they saw the horns on her head, they looked a little hesitant.

Until a black wolf walked out slowly.

It was the strongest and tallest wolf in the wolf pack. His hair was dark and soft, and his long and narrow wolf eyes glowed with a cold light. He walked gracefully and calmly in front of Su Su.

When he came out, the other wolves all retreated consciously.

Su Su: Ang? It's Yanyan, find the trouble! ๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧

The black wolf glanced at her and spit out a low male voice.

"Unicorn?" Recently, I heard that a unicorn that I haven't seen for a long time has appeared in the deserted continent, but I didn't expect it to be true.

Su Su nodded obediently.

"Yes!"

The little girl in front of her was wearing a white gauze skirt, with a delicate and cute face, long black curly hair draped behind her head, and a unicorn-specific horn on her forehead. Pink, that is the symbol of the unicorn family.

The little girl looks soft and harmless, not cute.

"So, what's your purpose of coming to the wolf clan?" No matter how beautiful you are, it has nothing to do with him.

"I'm here to find you."

"Looking for me?" The black wolf took a few steps closer to her.

"What's the matter?" When did the unicorn actually come out to find someone?

"That..." Su Su pointed his finger embarrassedly.

"Can I join the wolf clan? I can do a lot of work very well!" Ben Chou knocked the stick!

"You? You look like a cub."

"Wolf tribe doesn't need weak orcs to join." He turned around boringly, ready to leave.

Even if the unicorn is a treasure in the eyes of other ethnic groups, when it comes to him, it is nothing more than that, and it is useless.

Seeing his refusal, the wolves around were also anxious.

"Wang, this is a female, a precious female."

"That's right, let her join, and she's still a unicorn."

"Wang, females are very precious." You don't want them, we want them.

Su Su blinked blankly.

"Are females precious?"

"Haven't you been to the beast world before? This world is not as developed as that world, so females are still very precious. A female can have many spouses, just to give birth to more cubs." Tutu dutifully explained.