Chapter 156: Hey, I cherish the breed (11-12)

Potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc., there are in the forest, and then dig some green onions, ginger, garlic, peppers, etc., and apply some supernatural power, so they don't grow too fast.

As soon as he said it, Su Su organized a group of females to dig here and there in the forest the next day, and dug up a bunch of plants and came back to plant them.

In the end, each household was given a few seeds of kapok trees.

The product produced by Tutu must be a high-quality product. This kapok tree only needs five days to grow into a big tree, and then there is cotton.

As for the plants that were dug up, each one of a certain crisp used some magical power, and it also bore fruit once every five days.

Anyway, these orcs don't know when these crops will bear fruit. Kapok is also something that is not found in the barren continent. Now Su Su doesn't need to fool around.

A certain crisp dug up a large piece of potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, etc., as well as various seasonings, and she also found vines.

Loyance helped her build a shelf and plant the vines, perfect.

Now every door is full of various crops, and generally speaking, there is no shortage of food in winter.

Anyway, these plants are blessed with divine power, and they are not dead or hot, just water a little every day.

By the time all of this is done, several days will pass.

Royance looked at the soft and waxy little girl and couldn't help but hug her.

"Winter is approaching, I will try to catch as much prey as possible, so that Su Xie will not be hungry." It is not easy to hunt in winter, so they all hunted food in advance.

It is this food that is not easy to store for a long time, and it is easy to spoil, but it is better than starving to death.

Many orcs will starve to death because they cannot catch prey in winter because they do not store enough food before winter.

He won't make his family go hungry.

"It's okay, now everyone has planted food, and it will be harvested soon, so you won't be hungry."

Loyance pinched her pink and tender face.

Indeed, their wolf clan's life has improved a lot now.

Since Susu came here, they have been busy every day, and their lives have improved visibly.

All thanks to her.

"Look, Yanyan, I put a thick layer of cotton on the place where we sleep, so that it won't be cold." She put a layer of straw on the big stone where Yanyan was sleeping, and then spread a thick layer of cotton. Thick cotton was covered with another animal skin.

Finally, a quilt was sewn with two animal skins, which were also thick cotton.

"In this way, Yanyan can sleep without turning back into a wolf, come and come quickly." Su Su pulled him to lie down.

"How is it, it's warm, right?" Bensu had been doing it for a long time.

Loyance lay gently beside Su Su.

Indeed, warm and soft.

Luo Yance's expression was soft, and he looked at Su Su softly.

"Every winter, every clan will die some clansmen, especially weak females, even our wolf clan can't avoid it."

"Don't worry, with me, everyone will be fine this year." Su Su patted his head to comfort him.

"Yeah." Loyance gently kissed her tender little face.