Chapter 115: Are You Married? I keep you like that (1-2)

Su Su said that he was very calm about the matter of coming to another world as soon as he closed his eyes and opened them.

Fortunately, the world seems to be doing well now.

Su Su: It's better than being a little slave.

"Tutu, read the information."

"Okay, first of all, this is an overhead country, it is ancient, we don't care about those imperial powers, palace fights, because it has nothing to do with you."

"Susu is an ordinary and beautiful girl living in Fengqi Village. When your father died early, your mother took you from the capital to this small Fengqi Village to do business."

"Now your family is considered a rich local family. Oh, yes, your family owns a restaurant."

Su Su: Restaurant! cooked rice! happy!

"What about Yanyan?" Yanyan's identity was much taller than Bensu every time.

"This time things may be a little different..."

"Ang?" What do you mean?

"The god's name is Gu Yan, a local hunter in Fengqi Village, who specializes in hunting for a living. He is quite poor."

Tutu: "Tsk, it's really feng shui turns." Think about how pitiful your little sisters were in the last world.

"The task in this world is very simple. You just need to find a god, get his approval, get married, and live together. That's it." It's that simple.

"Oh, by the way, all the prey he hits now are sold to your family."

Tutu floats in her spiritual sea.

"I chose this world specifically to help you relax, but it's simple."

Su Su: "Really?" Why does Ben Su always think it's not as simple as what Tutu said?

"Susu." Without waiting for a certain Susu to think about it, a gentle female voice came first.

Mother Su's name was Mu Liyuan, she was originally the young lady of the Mu family in the capital, and there was an older brother on top of her, so she was a good match for the Su family.

It's a pity that Su's father was not in good health. He died when Su's mother was still pregnant with Su Su. Su's mother was deeply saddened by her husband's death. She left with Su Su shortly after her daughter was born to this Fengqi Village.

Of course, because the Mu family and the Su family are both big families, the mother and daughter are not short of money, plus the income of the restaurant, it is even richer.

Mu Liyuan is only thirty this year, she has a gentle and pleasant appearance, and her temperament is also gentle and gentle.

"Mother." Su Su called Mu Liyuan sweetly.

"Susu, Gu Yan, the villager who specializes in bringing us ingredients, is coming, you go and see, and give him the silver by the way." Mu Liyuan said and took out a few pieces of silver.

It's really that she can't leave today, so she can only trouble her daughter.

Speaking of Gu Yan, Mu Liyuan also sighed.

This child grew up without a father or mother. He grew up alone by the neighbors around him. His temperament was also dull, but he was also a good child. She saw that every time he hunted good prey, she simply bought it. Anyway, the restaurant is also need.

"Okay, mother." Of course Su Su would not miss any chance to meet Yanyan.

Su Su took the silver given by Mu Liyuan and hopped away.