Chapter 68: My Tail Is Colored (3-4)

As soon as Su Su swam into the room, he came to the big mirror.

The mermaid in the mirror has a beautiful tail with a pink background, covered with a layer of colored scales, long blond hair that is slightly curly, a chubby face that is small and delicate, and her eyes are the same as those of other mermaids. It is different, it is a noble golden color, and a small ruddy mouth is slightly open.

Wow, so Bensu looks so pretty.

"Yanyan will definitely like me~" After all, people are so cute.

"Well, that's not necessarily true." Tutu held a rabbit face with some sadness.

"Ang? What do you mean?"

"At the beginning, the previous mermaid queen imprisoned him, and no mermaid came out to help, which caused him to hate the mermaid family. Susu, if you want to attack the gods, I'm afraid it will be difficult..."

"And, and we can't find where he is..."

Su Su lowered her head in frustration.

"Then what should I do? And my parents definitely won't allow me to run around casually..."

"There's no reason to hesitate, just say no." Tutu wasn't worried.

Su Su: "..." Say it directly? Sounds so unreliable...

The next day, Su Su bit the bullet and followed what Tutu taught her, saying that she wanted to play.

Mother Su: "Okay."

Su Su: O_O)?" So easy to talk?

Seeing the little expression on the baby girl's face, Su Yuan felt a little helpless.

"We are not unenlightened parents, we can't lock you up for a lifetime."

Leza also nodded.

"Yes, yes, you are also eighteen years old, and you can go ashore."

"Look, what did I say? They will definitely agree." Tutu rolled around proudly.

Su Su: "Then... I'm leaving?"

Su Yuan and Leisa nodded.

"Goodbye~"

In the end, Su Su stayed with Su Yuan and Leisha for a few days before leaving.

I was a little reluctant when I left.

Ugh... She was alone in the first few worlds, and she finally had the right parents, so of course she had to cherish it.

"It's not that we won't come back, let's go Susu, quickly find the gods and we can come back quickly."

"Well... that makes sense, rough hair!"

"Do you know where the gods are?"

Su Su shook his head blankly.

"I don't know, but you can sense it with divine power."

"What I'm thinking about now is, after meeting, how should I tell Yanyan why I came to him."

Looking at the initial favorability of the gods in this world, Tutu swallowed.

"I, I think...you'd better tell the truth, he is very smart, and it's hard to deceive him." Especially, especially her little sister, who is not very smart.

It's usually fine, but if you see the gods, you will be deceived if you feel dizzy.

"Okay." After all, it's not right to lie.

Su Su just followed the divine sense and searched all the way.

To say that this mermaid eats, in the sea, it is naturally seafood, and... it is raw.