Chapter 112: The Little Slave Turns Over Diary (29-30)

He clearly wanted to deal with Yanyan, but in the end he helped Yanyan instead.

Anyway, no matter what they thought, Li Yanchen was quite happy.

Without the troublemakers, he can safely prepare for the wedding with his little queen.

Moreover, nothing major has happened recently, Li Yanshang is even more happy and leisurely, and he sticks to Su Su every day.

"Yanyan, you are the king, how can you be so lazy?"

"Appropriate rest is also necessary." Li Yanshen's words were just words.

"But you have a proper rest, why are you tossing me..." Su Su felt aggrieved.

Every day, I know to pull her sauce to make stuffed stuff.

Of course, Su Su also confessed to him very early that he didn't have any children, so Li Yanshang planned it early.

After they get married, wait for Su Zirui to get married, then wait for him to have a child, and then throw the throne to his baby.

It really doesn't work, merging the two sides is also a good option.

Then he and his baby went to swim in the mountains and water, and lived their two-person world.

If Su Zirui is unwilling to take over, don't worry, there is still another Li Junxi.

A certain poor little cousin who was still thinking of retiring when his cousin gave birth to a baby had no idea about it, and was even happily helping his cousin with his work.

Li Yanshen pulled his little queen onto the bed with a smile.

"It's late at night, it's time to rest, baby."

Su Su stretched out her little feet to kick him away.

"You, stay away from me..." Don't get close to Bensu.

Li Yanshang was very naturally entangled.

"How about that?"

The rest of the words were blocked by Li Yanshen.

Li Yanshen: Although he doesn't like having children, the steps of having children...he likes it.

After some sauce was stuffed, Su Su stood on the side without a soul.

Su Su: I feel like a waste rat...

Someone in good spirits next to him also carefully pulled a small quilt to cover Su Su.

The little queen is full of his breath, and the little queen is his, so good.

"Li Yanshang's favorability rating +6, and the current favorability rating is 49."

Su Su gave him a weak look.

"Can't you be more restrained?" If this continued, she felt that she would be drained sooner or later.

However, Li Yanshen said solemnly: "I have restrained myself."

Seeing that Su Su was still pouting with grievances, Li Yanshen patted her little head.

"Good, go to bed." It was very late, and it was indeed time for the little queen to go to bed.

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't play sleep like this." Su Su murmured dissatisfiedly, and closed her eyes honestly.

Soon, a crisp's breathing became even.

Li Yanshen looked at Su Su who was sleeping in his arms.

"Little queen, good night." Every day in the future, he would accompany the little queen to sleep like this, and then the two would get up together and spend each day, over and over again, until they were old.