Chapter 82: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(1-2)

After ending his life with someone in this world, Su Su immediately went to the next world.

She has to find Yanyan quickly, and then cultivate her feelings.

Then......

"Tutu, why am I getting married??" She just arrived, why did she get married?

"Hey, Susu, don't worry, you are married to a god."

"Take advantage of it now, I'll make up for it for you."

"The deity of this world is the prince, the emperor's second son Jun Yanmo, the emperor has two sons in total, the prince of the dynasty, His Royal Highness Jun Yanheng, and the king of Mo Jun Yanmo, the emperor married a queen and gave birth to two sons , and passed away, among them, the second son Jun Yanmo, who is capable of both literature and martial arts, is the best candidate for the crown prince."

"Then why isn't Yanyan the prince?" Su Su perfectly displayed the good spirit of asking if he didn't understand.

"Because he doesn't want to." →_→

"Oh." You continued.

"Now let's talk about you, Su Su, the Su family is a military general, your parents were killed in battle, and now you and your brother are left to depend on each other, your brother Su Yuan resigned after your parents all left. Official position, become a businessman."

"Although there is no official position, but your family is rich, so don't be afraid."

"Then why would I marry Yanyan?" Her identity doesn't seem to match Yanyan...

"Well, because both of your parents died on the battlefield, the emperor took pity on you brothers and sisters, and seeing that you and your brother were helpless, he gave you a marriage and gave you to his best son. already."

"...What's the use of giving him a son? Yanyan definitely doesn't like me..." Who would be happy with a daughter-in-law who fell from the sky.

And she is an unknown daughter-in-law.

A Chou sighed.

"Forget it, if you don't like it, you don't like it. It's not uncommon for this cake."

"Why does Ben Su try to please him and chase after him every time, huh, Ben Su quit!" Somehow, Su Su's little temper suddenly came up.

Rabbit swallowed.

"Then, what do you want to do..." There is an ominous premonition...

Su Su snorted proudly.

"Anyway, Bensu is married to him, let's talk about it after playing enough, and let him chase after Bensu again." Bensu quits, and Bensu wants to be lazy!

I don't know if it was stimulated by Su Su's angry little milky voice, but Tutu nodded in agreement.

"Susu is right! Let's quit and rest."

...are you brainwashed by her? →_→

Just after the two had finished their discussion, the sedan chair stopped, and a icy aura suddenly approached. The curtain in front of the sedan chair was opened, and a long, slender hand with well-defined bones came in.

It's just that the action is a bit unpleasant.

Su Su: Oh, you don't like it, and Bensu doesn't like you either. Who cares about who?

A Su was very bold and patted his hand away and walked out by himself.

I don't want you to lead me, I don't want you to lead my claws and claws, bad Yanyan!