Chapter 69: My Tail Is Colored (5-6)

Shen Zhiyan snapped his fingers, and the lights around him turned on.

Different from the gloomy appearance, the interior of this castle is unexpectedly luxurious.

"Take a good look at it..." Su Su sat on the chair and kept turning her head to look at the surrounding environment.

Shen Zhiyan put a silver plate in front of her, and inside it was neatly placed fresh fish that had been processed.

Su Su grabbed it and stuffed it into his mouth.

"Well... I starved to death..." The sweet taste of fish in her mouth made her narrow her eyes slightly.

Shen Zhiyan swam to her side and sat down.

"Just eat it like this? Aren't you afraid I'll be poisoned?"

Su Su swallowed the fish in his mouth and continued to grab the second piece.

"You can let someone you don't know come in, why can't I eat it?"

Shen Zhiyan looked at her with interest.

Funny little guy.

And...it looks pretty good.

The beautiful fish tail of a certain crisp was swung and swung, the colorful scales on it were shining, and the slender waist was on the top. Beneath the eyelashes, the golden eyes were slightly squinting.

That white and tender little face was eating, not to mention how cute it was.

"Shen Zhiyan's favorability rating +5, the current favorability rating is -45."

Su Su: "Cough, cough, cough!"

A Su was suddenly choked.

At first, Shen Zhiyan watched her coughing indifferently at first, until Su Su's face turned red from the choke, and then she reached out and patted her back.

"-45? It was -50 before that? Tutu, why didn't you say it earlier?" She had been careful just now knowing that her favorability was so low.

"Didn't I say it, God Venerable doesn't have a good opinion of mermaids..." It's amazing that Ken has given you a good opinion.

Su Su: "..." Pit Tutu!

A certain crisp grabbed a piece of fish and stuffed it into his mouth viciously.

Just after swallowing the fish in his mouth, Shen Zhiyan took the plate away.

"I'm not full yet." Su Su reached out his hand to stop him.

"Don't eat any more." The province choked again.

"Okay, okay..." She lost so much favorability, she didn't dare to offend Yanyan, what if Yanyan was upset and killed her...

"Tell me, what's the name and where did it come from?"

"Su Su, the mermaid is here."

"Mermaid?" Shen Zhiyan repeated these three words silently.

"What, what's wrong?" Su Su asked cautiously, seeing that his expression was a little unclear.

Wouldn't it be to kill the fish and kill the mouth...

"It's nothing, I just thought that the previous queen was dead. No one knows about this place except her. It's amazing that you can find it." Shen Zhiyan propped her head up and looked at her indifferently.

Just when she came in, the seal she left here was touched. Fortunately, he rushed back from the human world in time.

As soon as I came back, I heard the little girl ask in a milky voice if anyone was there.