Chapter 67: My Tail Is Colored (1-2)

"Uuuuu, Bensu's Yanyan..." How could it be like this, didn't it say that it should be good.

Su Su burst into tears.

"Okay, okay, don't cry anymore, you can still see it in the next world." Tutu comforted her.

Alas, it's all because of the gods. Her little sister didn't like to cry before. At least she never saw it. Now it's better, but she can make up for all those who didn't cry before.

"Yes, I'll go now." Hurry up and find Yanyan back.

"Okay."

As Tutu's voice fell, when Su Su opened her eyes again, she found herself...

"Damn, how did I become a fish?" Su Su couldn't help but utter a foul language.

"It's not a fish, it's a mermaid." Tutu corrected her.

Su Su suddenly had a bad feeling.

"Isn't that what you said... long legs?"

"Ahaha, what's the matter, isn't it very long?" You are almost two meters tall.

"Thank you, you still give me back my short legs." I don't want such "long legs".

"Oh, okay, don't worry about the details, now I'll tell you about this plane." Tutu began to change the subject without a trace.

Su Su: "..." Is this something I can ignore if I want to?

Tutu's voice suddenly became mysterious.

"This is a world where humans and mermen coexist..."

"Speak well!" Su Su interrupted her angrily.

"Cough, okay okay." Really, her little sister was getting more and more irritable.

Su Su: Gradually reveal the nature.

"The **** of this world is also a mermaid. He is regarded as unknown because he has a tail of a different color from other mermaids. He was imprisoned by his mother, the queen of the mermaid."

"Additionally, the normal mermaid's tail is blue and the eyes are blue, while the tail and eyes of the gods are purple."

Su Su looked at her colorful tail silently.

"Ah, ah this..." Isn't that Bensu going to be delayed...

"Don't worry, you are colored, which means luck."

Su Su: "..." What kind of logic is this, purple is misfortune, and color is luck...

Isn't it the same, isn't this cake, it's just that there are six more colors than Yanyan, not much.

"Wait a minute, we're all fish, then, what..." Su Su's little face flushed red.

What do you do when the sauce is brewed?

"Oh, Susu, you little rascal." Tutu covered her face in embarrassment.

"Didn't I say earlier that mermaids can be combined with people, you, you and God Venerable can of course become people."

"Here, you can become a human at that time, and go ashore." Really, human... oh no, it was the fish that I missed before I saw it, shame!

"That's all I know, and the rest is up to Susu to find out."

Su Su: "..." I knew in the last world that Tutu was a pit.

"Where is Yanyan?"

"I don't know, it's because you couldn't find him, so your parents didn't let him out."

"My parents? Then I'm..." Isn't Bensu just an ordinary little mermaid?

"No no no, your mother is now the queen of the mermaid."

Su Su: "...What's going on here?"

"Because of the brutal rule of the god-respected mother, many mermaids were killed, so the other mermaids overthrew her rule and pushed your mother up to be the queen."

"So, you are considered a little princess now." How about this identity I found for you?

"It's okay, so we can't find Yanyan now, right?"

Tutu's voice suddenly felt guilty.

"Well, you can say that..."

"...I'll see if I can find it with divine power in the future." This matter can't be rushed.

It's just that Su Su will still be a little disappointed.

I thought that this time I would be able to see Yanyan as soon as I came, but now it seems that it may not be so fast.

"Then I'd better go back first." Su Su swung her long tail and swam away slowly.

Su Su: Oh, don't say it, it's quite powerful, and the tail is very good.

Just as she swam back to the crown along the route she remembered, a mermaid rushed towards her.

"Susu, where have you been? I can't find you."

This mermaid has a blue tail, a pretty face, big eyes are also beautiful blue, long hair is blond, slightly scattered in the water.

This is Yu Qingqing, Su Su's good friend.

A Crisp: Beautiful lady!

"I didn't go anywhere, I just strolled around a few times." A Su was still looking at people.

It's really beautiful, Bensu likes such a beautiful lady the most.

Tutu: "Look at yourself, you're obviously prettier, okay?" Really, she doesn't know anything about her appearance.

"I'm going to find my mother." Su Su touched Yu Qingqing's little face.

"Qingqing looks good today too."

Yu Qingqing's face immediately turned red.

Why do I feel like today's crispy hooligans are a lot better...

A Su swam in happily.

The guards along the way were greeting her, and they were not friendly.

"Mom and Dad." Su Su rushed over when he saw someone.

"Oh my Susu, my precious daughter." Su's mother pushed Su's father away, who was about to hug Susu, and hugged her daughter herself.

"Wife, how can you push me..." Dad Su was a little aggrieved.

Susu clearly wanted to hug him just now.

"Go, go, Susu is here to hug me, you blocked me." Su's mother glared at him angrily.

Su's mother's name is Leisha, and she is a mermaid, while Su's father Su Yuan is a human. When Su's mother went ashore when she was an adult, she met Su's father, and their relationship went out of control. Yuan took the initiative to follow her into the sea, and lived on the bottom of the sea with Mother Su.

Just like a mermaid can become a human, a human can become a mermaid as long as he marries a mermaid, but once he becomes a mermaid and goes to the bottom of the sea, he will never become a human again.

The love story of the two is also a good story in the mermaid tribe.

"Okay, okay, stop arguing, I'm going back to the room, you guys can chat slowly." Su Su quickly slipped away.

In the small world, whether it's friends or relatives, Su Su actually doesn't resist. Anyway, as long as they treat her well, she will treat everyone well.

As for parents...

This is something that Su Su did not have. Her parents died shortly after she was born. Because the hamster was very weak, her parents died to protect her. Later, she practiced alone for a long time, and finally reached the fairyland. Bunny, her only good sister.

So she cherishes her current parents, her friends, and... Yanyan.

Su Su: Oh, speaking of it, Ben Su's life experience is full of bitter tears.