Chapter 169; Hey, I cherish the breed (39-40)

He had never imagined that winter could be like this.

Looking at Loyance's expression, a certain Su patted him on the shoulder.

"There will be more things you didn't expect in the future." This is nothing.

Loyance took her hand.

"Well." For example, he never thought that he would have a little female who liked him so much, and also had her own cub.

In the winter of this year, no one from the larger races from the barren continent, including the wolf clan, the bird clan, the leopard clan, the bear clan, the snake clan, and even the rabbit clan, froze to death and starved to death.

Especially the wolf clan, the cubs born in winter hardly die.

This was not the case in previous years.

Whenever this time comes, everyone will especially thank Su Su.

If it wasn't for her, they certainly wouldn't be able to live such a good life.

In the spring of the following year, Su Su gave birth to two children.

Speaking of this production process, it is also particularly embarrassing.

A Su thinks to herself that it is not the first time that she has given birth to a baby. She has certain experience and will definitely not be in a hurry.

Until one day, she suddenly felt a stomach ache, but not the kind that gave birth to cubs, but... the kind of tummy trouble.

In the end, Yanyan pressed her to death, saying that she was about to give birth to a cub, and she was not allowed to go to the toilet.

Su Su: Hey, I'm a rat who gave birth to a cub. What does it feel like to give birth to a cub? Can I still know? How could this be a cub.

Then...she gave birth to two cubs. →_→

Su Su: "..." Facts have proved that some things cannot be judged by experience.

My cub, if it wasn't for your dad, I would have pulled you into the pit...〒▽〒

In the end, Su Su gave birth to two white and tender little cubs. The little cubs were pink babies when they landed. The two little guys didn't have the wrinkled look of newborn babies at all.

On the contrary, it looks like pink and jade, which is not cute.

The point is that Su Su gave birth to two cute little females.

A Su did not expect that she could give birth to two babies, and they were two girls.

Most of the two cubs follow her, cute and delicate.

Royance holds one in one hand, which is rare.

"Zizai looks like Susu." He liked it very much.

Loyance lowered his head and kissed Su Su's little face.

"It's hard work." My little female.

After the two cubs were born, Arnold and the others rushed over with gifts as soon as possible.

After they knew that both of the Loyances were little females...

Arnold: "It's time to find little females."

Addis: "Wait, I'll find a little female to give birth to cubs immediately."

Luo Fei: "Why don't you look at me, I have a cub."

Fiskar: "Go go, don't rob me."

Those were little unicorns, or two, and they were both so cute.

Royance's face was black: "Get out of here." How could his cubs be given to these people, he wanted to raise them himself.