Chapter 130: I'm Your Sweetheart (1-2)

"Congratulations to Susu for coming to the new world!" Before waiting for Susu to speak, Tutu croaked impatiently.

"...Why are you so excited..." It's time to come.

Su Su: "Give me the information." Ben Su is going to find Yanyan.

"This is a modern world. The god's name is Wen Yansheng, eighteen years old, Hengyang High School, high school senior, school grass-level character, super university tyrant, and his family is super rich."

"The Susu family is a good one, but both of your parents died, leaving a considerable legacy, but your uncle's family has been coveting the legacy your parents left you, and you have a cousin, Su Ruirui, who is also in Hengyang. Senior year of high school."

"It's just you, your grades are mediocre, so in the ordinary class, God Venerable is in the excellent class. In general, the two of you don't have much overlap."

Tutu also popularized the teaching system of Hengyang High School to her.

There are several classes in the third year of high school. Su Su is now in the last seventh class, and the first class is everyone's dream. As long as the monthly test reaches a certain score before, you can enter the first class. There is no limit to the number of people, but it will drop later. Yes, it will be kicked out.

The other Su Su didn't hear much, and she only had one idea in her head now.

Going to school = having to do homework = equal to being very tired.

Su Su: Lost all fighting spirit in an instant...

"Oh, Susu, don't think like that, isn't there a goddess, not tired, not tired." Tutu quickly comforted the little sister.

"I'm so tired..." Bensu didn't want to do his homework...

She would rather go to the ancient interface and kill the Quartet.

Su Su slumped down on the table in frustration.

A Chou touched his face and found a pair of large glasses on his face.

Su Su: "..." What the hell...

Somesu took off the glasses on his face, threw them away, and tied his hair up.

That's what it looks like.

A certain crisp shook his little head proudly.

The classmates next to her looked at her dumbfounded.

Mama, they saw a big change at school today... (╥﹏╥)

The little girl sitting next to her was even more shocked.

"Su Su, so you are so beautiful." She looked at Su Su in shock.

A Sui liked to look at her.

My roommate, Zhou Yuanyuan, is a soft-looking little girl, shy and a little lady.

Tutu: "Look at others, little lady, Susu, learn something."

"Hmph, I'm still a little fairy mouse, is Bensu showing off?"

Tutu: Anyway, I've never seen that kind of little fairy mouse that kills a bunch of people with one move. You're probably the first.

Su Su gave her a soft smile.

"You look good too." Then she saw Zhou Yuanyuan's face blushing.

Originally, Su Su planned to go directly to the teacher to take the exam and be admitted to Class 1. Although her grades were not very good, she was not bad. In addition, although a Su did not like to study, it did not delay her intelligence. She was definitely admitted to Class 1. no problem.