Chapter 87: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(11-12)

And Su Yuan, has been staying from morning to now.

He's here to settle his day's meals and is now waiting for the next round. (Smile)

From today onwards, his meals will be ordered from Susu every day.

Mo Yi in the palace was also very anxious at the moment.

Ah, ah, I really want to go to Wang Fei's Yipin Cake, but Wang Ye is still here, so I can't be lazy...

He had already missed breakfast and lunch, and if it was late, there would be no dinner.

"Wang, lord..." Finally, Mo Yi couldn't bear it any longer.

"What's the matter?"

"Today the princess's restaurant is open, do we want to join us?" I beg you, if you don't go, let me go...

After Mo Yi's reminder, Jun Yanmo remembered that his little princess' restaurant opened today.

He was too busy to forget that if he didn't go, the princess would definitely be angry.

Su Su: Not really.

"Do you know where it is?"

Mo Yi nodded.

"I know." I had asked the princess a long time ago.

Jun Yanmo: "..." Mo Yi knows it, why doesn't this king know?

"lead the way."

"Yes."

When the two came to Yipinsu, it was just in time for afternoon tea.

"Welcome." One of the young ladies in charge of entertaining the guests smiled at the two of them.

"Do you want to go to the lobby on the first floor or the private room on the second floor?"

"Second floor." Mo Yi replied for Jun Yanmo.

"This way, please." A man who looked like a second child ran over to lead the two of them.

Only then did Jun Yanmo realize that everyone had their names embroidered on their chests, and their clothes were the same, with a small hamster embroidered on it, exactly like the one on the sign.

The stairs were revolving, and Mo Yi followed him upstairs in amazement.

"This is the last private room in our shop, please, my lord." The man pushed open the innermost private room.

"this is menu."

Jun Yanmo opened the menu in his hand, and he found...the words written in it were separated and he knew each of them, and after they were put together...he had never seen any of them.

Looking at Mo Yi again, he was quite skilled in ordering the food he wanted to eat.

"How do you know what these are?"

Mo Yi smiled embarrassedly.

"If you spend a lot of time with the princess, you will naturally know."

Jun Yanmo: "..." I'm the only one who doesn't know about the co-authorship.

Soon, everything that Mo Yi had just ordered was delivered. The desserts on the table were equally exquisite, and few of them had been seen by Jun Yanmo.

Jun Yanmo glanced at his family, and Mo Yi began to introduce him to everything.

It stands to reason that after eating, it is natural to leave, but the two of them are still sitting here, and no one moves.

Mo Yi: Hmph, after this round, I'm still waiting for the next round, how could I just leave.

"That, **** ye, why don't... let's solve it here at night..." He didn't want to go back to the palace, he wanted to live here, really, it's not bad to be a junior, just eat everything.