Chapter 113: The Little Slave Turns Over Diary (31-32)

Other men present: "..." Sure enough, they are not cute, and the beautiful young lady will not take the initiative to pay attention to them! (╥﹏╥)

Li Yanshen looked at Su Su who was surrounded by circles: "..."

The little queen, I can't see it anymore.

"Cousin, why are you standing here? Where is the little cousin?" Li Junxi looked around.

It shouldn't be, it stands to reason that the little cousin is so clingy to her cousin, how could she not follow her cousin.

Li Yanshen expressionlessly stretched out his finger and pointed in the direction of Su Su.

"Isn't it obvious?" Can't you see so many people?

Li Junxi: "..." I'm sorry, but he underestimated the charm of the little cousin.

Long live the little cousin.

Li Junxi was not like his cousin, he directly pushed to Su Su's side cheekily.

"Ladies, what are you talking about?"

Seeing that it was him, all the noble ladies were just stunned for a second, and then continued to chat with Su Su. No one paid any attention to him the whole time.

Li Junxi: He finally knew why his cousin didn't come...

Su Su did not expect that these young ladies and sisters would be so enthusiastic.

but......

The crisp comers are not rejected, ahaha. ≧▽≦

Li Yanshen: It doesn't matter, the baby is so clingy to him, if he doesn't see him for a long time, he will definitely come to him.

Li Yanshen comforted himself silently.

Half an hour passed.

Su Su had absolutely no intention of coming to him.

Li Yanshang: "..."

Li Junxi came to his cousin with a wine glass.

"Cousin, do you want to wait for the little cousin to come to you?"

"Then don't wait, I think she is very happy." I don't think I will think of you in a short time.

Li Yanshen: The little queen with no conscience, I'm angry, hum!

Su · unaware · and addicted to Miss Sister · Chou: Oh hoo hoo, happy!

But, Su Su believes that she is not a good baby who only cares about her own happiness, but Yanyan's caring baby, how can she only care about herself playing.

She is going to find Yanyan.

Tutu (secretly rubbing and complaining): I think you only remembered to look for the gods after you had had enough fun!

After saying goodbye to all the beautiful young ladies, Su Su walked back to Li Yanshen with her short legs.

"Yanyan~"

Although Li Yanshen was a little jealous, he was reluctant to show a cold face to the little queen's soft and delicate face, so he could only smile helplessly.

"Have the baby played enough?" Knowing to come to him?

Su Su took the initiative to hold his big hand.

"Enough is enough, let's find Yanyan."

"Li Yanshang's favorability rating is +1, and his favorability rating is currently 50."

It seems that the baby still has him in his heart.

"Do you want Yanyan to eat small cakes? It's delicious~" Su Su said and patted her little chest.