Chapter 108: The Little Slave Turned Over Diary (21-22)

"It was Su Zirui who came in person!" Ah Wang, it was their king who came in person.

"It's coming, it's coming, what are you excited about?" Li Yanshen's brows furrowed slightly invisibly.

The surname is Su... Is it because I think too much, or...

"Don't you think it's suspicious? The surname is Su, and I heard that they came here after they heard that there is an Oriental **** our side." Isn't that suspicious enough?

Li Yanshen's aura was vainly fierce.

"Susu is mine, and no one can take it away."

Li Jun swallowed his saliva.

"Biao, cousin, everyone came here in person, and the little sister-in-law is the queen, no matter how you say it, you must meet." We... can't avoid it.

Li Yanshang smiled bitterly inexplicably.

"As soon as you meet, you will always recognize it." He couldn't really stop his little queen from seeing her relatives.

"Also, this is all our guess. It's hard to say whether it's true or not." What if Susu is not?

Li Junxi glanced at his cousin with a complicated mood.

In fact, he already knew it in his heart, it was his cousin...

Alas, my cousin thinks too much.

Li Jun sighed and left.

As soon as he left the door, he saw Su Su.

"Ang, are you finished talking?" Su Su swallowed the dessert in his mouth.

"Little cousin."

"What to eat?" Su Su was very generous and handed him the dessert in his hand.

"Thank you, little cousin. Little cousin is so nice~" Li Junxi took a few pieces of snacks from the plate in her hand very rudely.

Su Su: "..." I'm just being polite, I didn't tell you to take it, it's okay to take it, who told you to take so much...

Li Junxi took some snacks and left.

He's actually very busy, and if it wasn't for sending news to his cousin, he wouldn't be here at all.

"Baby, come here." Seeing Su Su, Li Yanshen waved to her.

What's wrong? If she didn't go out, why was Yanyan unhappy?

Su Su walked to Li Yanshen's side in a daze, letting him hold her.

"Baby, will you leave me?"

Susu: ? ?

"Ah? Why do you ask that?" What was Yanyan doing? What did Li Junxi tell him? She didn't go out for a while, how did it become like this.

"Answer me, will you?" Li Yanshen looked at her persistently.

"Of course not." Why did you leave Yanyan?

"What if, what if you found a relative?" No?

"But there is no conflict with me staying by Yanyan's side." If you find it, you will find it.

"I'm already married to you, of course I want to follow you." This is not a very normal thing.

Li Yanshen: "..." Yes, the baby is already married to him, and naturally wants to live with him forever, but he is on the cusp of a bullshit.

Su Su looked at him suspiciously.

"Your mood has been up and down these days. Isn't that what you're thinking about?" Thinking that she might find her relatives and leave?