Chapter 148: I'm Your Sweetheart (37-38)

"Your parents have agreed to this matter, so what reason does our school have to stop it?"

"And our Hengyang High School is not very opposed to students falling in love." At least there is no explicit prohibition in the school rules.

Su Su nodded.

Xue Yun touched her little head.

"Okay, go back, the teacher will handle this matter."

"Oh." Su Su obediently followed Wen Yansheng away.

When the two returned to class one, the students immediately gathered around.

"How is it? Teacher Xue didn't embarrass you, right?" Zhou Yuanyuan said with concern.

"No, no." Su Su quickly shook his head.

"Then, what about you?" Lin Shuhan looked at Wen Yansheng.

His brother finally found a girl he liked, but don't just break it up like that.

Wen Yansheng shook his head.

"fine."

"Scared me."

"That's right, fortunately Susu and Wen Daxue are all right."

"But I'm curious, who actually reported them?"

"Yeah, still anonymous, then I'm more curious."

"Yes, I know this." A girl raised her hand.

"I heard from my friends from other classes that when school was over yesterday, she saw Su Ruirui enter the office alone, and she went straight to our old class."

The matter is very clear here, it is Su Ruirui who doesn't like Su Su, so she went to report her, and she was anonymous because she was afraid of being known.

"Fuck, this guy is awesome!"

"It's too bitch, here she came to care about us Susu, and immediately went to report her there."

"That's right? It's still anonymous. Since you dare to report it, don't be anonymous."

"This family is not a good person."

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao is such a coincidence that he really came.

Su Ruirui came to find Su Su again.

Hmph, she deliberately reported Su Su's puppy love yesterday, and now the two of them are probably persuaded to separate. As long as she comes to comfort Su Su again, once the two become good friends, the previous things will not all be turned over. .

Maybe she can catch up to Wen Yansheng.

Since Su Su can catch up with him, why can't she, she believes that she is no worse than Su Su.

"Susu, I've heard about you and classmate Wen, are you okay?" Su Ruirui pretended to be concerned.

Su Su: "I'm fine."

"You don't have to pretend to be strong. I know it. Early love is really bad. We are students now, and we are in the third year of high school. We should focus on studying." crispy.

"Let's not say that puppy love is not banned in school, it's just learning... You don't seem to be able to beat me, do you?" One of them is in class 5 and the other is in class 5. If you want to say that, it's not you Su Ruirui who should work hard, right?

The classmates around: "Pfft!"

"The report was only known this morning, and the only people who knew about it were us. How did you know?" Wen Yansheng said calmly.