Chapter 145: I'm Your Sweetheart (31-32)

"When I was ten years old, they both died in a car accident. My parents were very loving, so I buried them in one place." Su Su told his story in a flat tone.

Wen Yansheng looked at the photo.

The two people in the photo can see the similarities with Susu.

"Uncle, aunt, I am Susu's boyfriend and Susu's future husband. I will take good care of Susu, so you can rest assured and leave them to me." Wen Yansheng said in a serious tone.

"Dad, Mom, this is Wen Yansheng, my boyfriend, you don't have to worry about me, he will take good care of me." Su Su talked to the tombstone for a long time before leaving.

Wen Yansheng took Su Su's hand and clenched it for a few minutes.

"Susu, don't be sad."

Su Su smiled slightly at him.

"I'm not sad."

"My parents said that no matter when, happiness is the most important thing, the past is gone, and living in the present is the most important thing." I have been indulging in the pain of the lost relatives, and I am the one who is sad in the end.

Wen Yansheng also laughed.

"Then let's go home."

When leaving early, Wen Yansheng had better take a look at the cemetery.

Uncle, aunt, don't worry, Susu has grown up well by herself. She is strong, hardworking, well-behaved, and independent. I didn't participate in her past, but in her future, I have.

When the two returned to Su Su's small apartment, Su Su cooked for him again, and even ate dessert after dinner.

Only then did Wen Yansheng realize that she was not comforting herself, she was really not sad.

The two spent a few days in the sweet world of two in Su Su's small apartment, and then Ling Qiuyu called.

"It's almost New Year's Eve, call Susu and go home for dinner."

"If you can't call it Susu, you don't have to come back."

Wen Yansheng (no emotion): "Oh."

"My mother said she would call you home for dinner last year."

"Okay, I can cook." Su Su said happily.

"I'm going to show my skills."

Soon, the new year came as promised. On the 30th day of the new year, Wen Yansheng took Su Su back to Wen's house.

"Why do I have to dress like this?" Wen Yansheng tugged at the red jacket on his body.

"New Year's Eve, what's wrong with wearing festive clothes?"

"And I also wore acridine, Yanyan looks so good in red."

Wen Yansheng: For the sake of wearing a couple's outfit with Susu, let's reluctantly wear it.

Carrying the gift that Su Su had prepared for Ling Qiuyu, the two rang the doorbell of Wen's house.

"Yeah, it's the young master who is back with his girlfriend." The person who opened the door was a man who looked like a housekeeper.

"Madam, the young master has brought his girlfriend back." The housekeeper's voice was so loud that the entire Wen family's villa could hear it.

"It's Susu, come in quickly." Ling Qiuyu rushed over immediately.

It has to be said that the first family of the Wen family is not for nothing. This villa alone looks too big.

Su Su: Yanyan, rich! (•̀ω•́)✧