Chapter 54: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (11-12)

"Oh, he." Mu Jingyan still had that perfect smile on his face.

"The border mining team has recently been understaffed."

A Chou has already begun to stop laughing.

"So, so what?"

"I sent him to mine there. Mu Jingyan said lightly.

Su Su: "Pfft! Hahahaha!" Mining, sending His Royal Highness the dignified prince to dig mining, as expected of what her family Yanyan could do, she laughed to death.

"Then he agreed with that?" Shouldn't be.

"Need consent? Wouldn't it be better to just pack it and take it away." Who asked for his opinion.

Su Su: "..." This is a ruthless person...

This time Austin's body and mind may have to suffer a lot of trauma.

"Tsk, it's so miserable." Su Su couldn't help sighing.

Mu Jingyan came over and pinched her Bai Shengsheng's small round face skillfully.

"Why, baby pity him?"

Su Su: A serious face.

"It's pitiful that I still have the urge to laugh." Hahahaha...

After getting along for a few days, Su Su gradually got to know Mu Jingyan. Of course, if Mr. Mu looked at her with a sullen face, he would be as cowardly as he should.

And Mu Jingyan's favorability level also rose from 33 to 40.

"Tutu, why is the favorability level rising so slowly..." Su Su held her chin idly.

"Well, of course, it's because the world has begun to develop towards hard mode." Tutu rolled in her spiritual sea.

"Wait until later, there will be more difficulties." Either the favorability level is particularly difficult to obtain, or the character of the God Venerable is particularly difficult to handle.

Of course, Tutu didn't tell Su Su at all.

It's natural for the boat to go straight to the bridge. If she told Susu now, her little sister would definitely be cowardly.

For the sake of the gods... ah no, ahem, it's for the little sister to succeed in getting rid of the order, let's be patient.

"But Yanyan's sullen face is a bit scary..." As if he was going to eat Bensu alive.

"Cough, this, each piece of God Venerable has its own character, even Susu can't forcibly change his character." Tutu comforted his little sister bitterly.

"Also, don't worry, Susu, no matter what the character of the goddess is, it will never hurt Susu." After all, the adult has secretly loved the little sister for so long, and now he finally has the opportunity to abduct someone back to be his daughter-in-law. How could he hurt his future daughter-in-law?

Speaking of which, if Lord Tiandao hadn't told her, she wouldn't know that Lord Shenzun actually had a crush on her little sister, which was too deep.

Now that I think about it, it seems that wherever her little sisters appear, the figure of Lord God Zun will always appear after a long time.

Tutu: Tsk, so you are such a goddess...

Just as Su Su was swaying on the swing, a passing little maid approached her.

"Crispy..."

Well, in fact, a certain cake is familiar with all the beautiful ladies here.

"Huh?" What's wrong, why are you so mysterious.