Chapter 79: My Tail Is Colored (25-26)

Seeing Shen Xian like that, Su Su smiled helplessly, and the next second, she felt her heartbeat start to speed up inexplicably, and her whole body began to panic.

Shen Zhiyan looked at Susu, who frowned slightly.

"What's up?"

"Suddenly I feel very flustered." Su Su hurriedly asked Tutu not knowing what to watch.

"Tutu, did something happen under the sea? Where are my parents?"

"Ah, ah, go back quickly, the mermaid has an accident!"

"Yanyan, I, I feel like something happened to my parents, I have to go back." Su Su said that he was about to run out in a hurry.

Shen Zhiyan chased after her and left.

Shen Xian and Yu Qingqing looked at each other and quickly followed.

Shen Zhiyan pulled Su Su back.

"Susu, wait, when are you going to walk like this?"

"Then, take me there, hurry up."

"Okay." Shen Zhiyan looked at Shen Xian and Yu Qingqing.

"Come here."

The four people stood together, Shen Zhiyan waved his hand, and everyone disappeared.

When Su Su opened her eyes, she was already in the sea.

Without thinking about what to say, she quickly swam in the direction of the palace.

It's just that along the way, they didn't encounter any mermaids. When they arrived at the gate of the palace, the gate was open so carelessly, and there was no one to guard it.

"Susu, why do I feel weird..." Yu Qingqing shrank behind Shen Xian.

Why can't a mermaid be seen.

"If you wait at the door, I'll go in with Yanyan."

Yu Qingqing was the first to shake his head.

"No, I'm going in too."

Shen Xian grabbed her.

"Listen to the little lady, we are here, we don't know who it is, we don't have magic, we can be a target if we go in, we can't help you." Although he couldn't help much, he definitely couldn't either. Disservice.

Su Su used divine power to put a protective cover around the two of them.

"It's safe." No one could break her divine power unless that person was a true **** like Yanyan.

Otherwise, she is an immortal anyway, and it is not so easy to be defeated.

"Go." Su Su pulled Shen Zhiyan to swim inside.

As soon as he entered the hall of the palace, Su Su saw a person sitting on the throne, but there was no sign of Su Yuan and Leisha at all.

Seeing someone come in, the man raised his eyes slightly, and when he saw Su Su again, a flash of excitement flashed in his eyes.

"You finally came."

"Who are you? Where are my parents?"

"I put them in jail for a while, who told them not to let me be with you." The mermaid shook its tail indifferently.

This person looks ordinary, even inconspicuous, but when he looks at Su Su, his eyes are extremely excited, and it even seems that his state at the moment is a little... crazy.

"My good brother, I didn't expect you to get out of that cage one day." He swam forward a few times.

"Introduce myself, I'm Loka, the son of the previous queen, and Shen Zhiyan's brother."