Chapter 123: Are You Married? I keep your kind (17-18)

She remembered how the mother and son framed her family Susu last time, and how they came to make trouble.

Thinking of this, Mu Liyuan looked at the two with a bit of indifference.

"Is there a problem?"

"Here, Aunt Mu, look, what happened last time was wrong with us, so you don't remember the villain's deeds, please forgive us." Aunt Zhang gave her son a desperate wink.

Liu Bo stood up immediately.

"I'm sorry Miss Su, the last time I was bad."

Before Su Su could speak, Gu Yan stopped in front of Su Su.

"It's just right to apologize for your fault."

Aunt Zhang kept nodding her head.

"Yes, yes, it's our fault." She rolled her eyes and looked at Mu Liyuan with a smile.

"Aunt Mu, I didn't say it. Although we were wrong about what happened last time, since it happened, my family Liu Bo still has to be responsible for Susu."

"Then look, why don't we let Liu Bo marry Susu, what do you think?"

Su Su laughed.

It seems that these two are still not giving up.

"Responsible? What is the responsibility? I tell you, don't ruin the reputation of my family Susu." Are these two shameless? How dare you say such a thing.

Mu Liyuan was shocked by their thick skin.

"I made it very clear before that I would not marry Susu to your family. Besides, now that Susu is ready to marry Xiaoyan, it is even more impossible for me to agree."

"Aunt Mu, I really like Su Su, please marry her to me." Liu Bo also looked at Su Su with an affectionate expression.

Su Su: "Oh, he's so greasy."

"I think so too." Su Su agreed.

"Really? If my poor family couldn't open the pot, would you still say such a thing?" Su Su looked at him with a smile.

"Are you someone who likes me? Or do you like my family's money?"

"I, of course I like you." Liu Bo's expression was a little stiff.

"Really? Then what are you guilty of?" Gu Yan looked at him blankly.

"Aunt Mu, don't worry. Su Su married Liu Bo from our family. I will not wrong her. I will definitely treat her as my own daughter." Aunt Zhang patted her chest and assured Mu Liyuan.

"I didn't say that, I won't marry Susu to you. My family Susu is ready to marry Xiaoyan, so you should stop coming to our house." Mu Liyuan said coldly.

Don't these two people understand human speech? Didn't she say that she would not marry Susu to this Liu Bo, why did she come to harass their family.

Seeing that Mu Liyuan didn't agree with whatever she said, Aunt Zhang also became impatient.

"If you don't get married, you won't get married. We're not uncommon. It's like you have some gold in your family."

Mu Liyuan was too lazy to talk nonsense with her.

"Then please get out of my house." The province's eyes were dirty.

"Cut, go out and go out, who cares." Aunt Zhang scolded and dragged Liu Bo away.

Liu Bo also glanced at Su Su regretfully.

It's a pity that such a beautiful woman actually wants to marry a reckless man like Gu Yan.

Seeing Aunt Zhang leaving with her son, Mu Liyuan breathed a sigh of relief.

"I don't know where these two people got such thick skin." She actually dared to ask her Susu family to give them to them.

"Mother, don't be angry for this kind of person." Gu Yan comforted Mu Liyuan.

It's just that there were a few people around, and I didn't expect that Aunt Zhang actually stabbed this matter to the village chief.

When she made such a fuss, the whole village had to know.

Moreover, Aunt Zhang also distorted the facts, saying that her family Susu and her son had really happened.

"Well, how shameless is this family?" He actually dared to slander her family Su Su.

Mu Liyuan couldn't stand still.

"Mother, don't be angry, we are not afraid of them." Su Su comforted her mother.

It also happened that Gu Yan was going to hunt during the day, and before he came back, only Su Su and Mu Liyuan were left in the Su family's yard.

At this time, the door was rudely knocked.

"I'm going to open the door right now, I want to see how they can reverse black and white!" Mu Liyuan said and really went to open the door.

Aunt Zhang, Liu Bo, and the village chief stood outside the door.

"The village head." Mu Liyuan was still very polite to the village head. After all, when their mother and daughter first moved in, the village head was very enthusiastic towards them and helped them with many things.

So in the past, when the village chief had any difficulties, Mu Liyuan would always help out.

On the contrary, Su Su felt that the three of them felt a little unkind.

"Is there something wrong with the village chief?" Mu Liyuan had already guessed that Aunt Zhang was definitely not giving up.

If she didn't marry Su Su and couldn't get their family's money and restaurants, how could she give up.

"Village chief, look at them. When such a big thing happened, our family took the initiative to say that they should be responsible. It's fine if they don't appreciate it, but they still treat us like this." Aunt Zhang said it was pitiful.

Mu Liyuan widened her eyes.

No matter what, she never thought that she would be so shameless to say such a thing.

"What do you mean? When you say that, do you want to see people in my family in the future?"

At this time, the village chief stood up.

The village chief looked fifty or sixty years old, not young anymore, and still had some prestige in Fengqi Village.

"I said Aunt Mu, I heard Aunt Zhang talking about this, and they did the right thing. Liu Bo, a **** who did such a thing to Susu, is of course responsible for letting him marry Susu. There's nothing wrong."

"Village chief, what do you mean? Why did he do such a thing to my family Susu? My family Susu is innocent, nothing happened to them!" I didn't expect, ah, I didn't expect that even the village chief would say this .

"Aunt Mu, listen to me." The village chief continued to speak.

"When Susu married Liu Bo, there was no grievance. Although their family was poor, Liu Bo really liked Susu. Aunt Zhang also said that she would treat Susu like her own daughter when she was married. Just relax."

"What's more, if you don't marry, this Susu's reputation will not be good in the future." Having said this, it is even a threat.

Mu Liyuan sneered.

"It seems that the village chief did not take away the benefits of their family." Mu Liyuan was really disappointed with these people now, and she also found out what kind of person the village chief was.

I'm afraid that he was so enthusiastic about them at the beginning, or because he thought that their mother and daughter were rich people at first glance, right?

"What kind of thing is, you can't tell with your mouth." Su Su supported Mu Liyuan and sat down.

"Indeed, Liu Bo wanted to do something bad to me at the time, but I beat him up at the time. Later, the two of them came to our house to make trouble. If you don't believe me, the village chief can ask the neighbors around."

"I think there were people who saw Liu Bo's nose bruised and swollen from being beaten by me."