Chapter 157: Hey, I cherish the breed (13-14)

After the show last night, the relationship between the two has obviously improved a lot.

Although...they still had nothing to do.

Tutu: This God Venerable, being pure is a bit too outrageous. He didn't even take such a good opportunity last night, tsk.

On the same day, Loyens hunted back a lot of prey as if he had been beaten with blood.

There are wild boars, rabbits, and various others.

Su Su: "...Yanyan, you have hunted so many prey back, are you sure you can put it in winter?" Will it not spoil?

"It's okay, it just doesn't taste good."

Su Su: "..." You are sure that the taste is not very good and not spoiled...

A Chou sighed.

"Forget it, how about making it jerky? It's delicious."

Loyance: Jerky! want to eat!

Royance was so excited that he almost cocked his tail and dangled it.

Su Su: Why does it feel like... I have an Erha...

In any case, with the help of Royance, Su Su still made a lot of jerky. Although it is not as delicious as fresh meat, it is still good overall, which is another taste.

Of course, she also taught this method to other orcs and let them follow.

After everyone was well prepared, winter came quietly.

The little girl who was originally wearing a tulle skirt was coaxed by Loyance to put on a snow-white animal skin, wrapping her tightly.

Even though she explained that her gauze skirt was actually made of her unicorn-shaped fur, which was warm in winter and cool in summer, Royance still let her wear animal skins.

Su Su: There is a kind of cold called Yanyan who thinks you are cold...

This winter, not to mention how other races have lived, at least the wolf clan has had a good time.

Every house has a fire, either roasting food to eat, or cooking a potato sweet potato, and occasionally some fruit.

When you go to bed at night, put a thick layer of cotton on it, not to mention how comfortable it is.

Su Su and Loyance each had a sweet potato in hand and sat at the entrance of the cave watching the snow.

"For the first time, I think winter is not bad." Snow is beautiful and sweet potatoes are delicious.

Su Su glanced at Loyance.

"Really?" In the winter, Yanyan didn't need to hunt and could accompany her at home.

In winter, Su Su also unlocked new skills.

milk tea.

Tea grown by myself, milk...

It's from the cow that was caught.

She didn't expect that there were still cows in Lihuang Continent.

But no matter what, milk tea is now Yanyan's favorite.

Su Su: Sure enough, no matter what he becomes, Yanyan is still the sweet-toothed Yanyan.

She also asked Yanyan to make a table and stools, where they would sit to eat and drink milk tea in winter.

A winter has passed, and the wolf clan not only has no dead orcs, but also has a rounded circle.

I really don't go out every day, and the food is so good.

Winter is over and spring is coming.

Tutu: "Spring is here, and it's time to make small animals with sauce..."