Chapter 72: My Tail Is Colored (11-12)

I don't know how long it took, but the flow of people gradually increased, and Shen Zhiyan took her into a women's clothing store.

The clerk changed Su Su into a beautiful long purple dress and put on shoes.

Shen Zhiyan nodded with satisfaction, gave the clerk a few gold coins, and then pulled Su Su to leave.

"Susu... Can you walk?" He used to use the tail before, and he was really worried that this little guy would walk.

"Of course." Su Su said and took a few steps in front of him.

"How is it, people are smart, right?" You can learn it as soon as you learn it.

"Well, Susu is really smart." Shen Zhiyan pulled her away.

Su Su looked around curiously.

The girls who come and go around are all wearing complicated dresses, and their life is like Shen Zhiyan, wearing a suit, which is extremely formal.

Like a... Western plane, not modern.

After walking on the street for a long time, Su Su understood almost everything.

"Yanyan, I'm hungry." Su Su shook Shen Zhiyan's hand.

"Then... how about taking Susu to eat grilled fish?"

"Wow, wow." Su Su couldn't help but nodded.

"Susu knows what grilled fish is?" Shen Zhiyan was a little surprised.

Suddenly hearing a word that he had never heard before, the little guy was not curious at all.

"My father is a human, he told me." Anyway, Su Baba was originally a human being, so it's not wrong for Ben Su to say that.

"No wonder you are so calm." Shen Zhiyan led her into a grilled fish shop.

As soon as I entered the store, the smell of grilled fish wafted straight up.

"Yanyan, it smells so good." I wanted to eat it.

"Okay, sit down first." Shen Zhiyan took her to a corner to sit down, ordered a meal, and then explained to her how to use various tableware.

"Do you understand?"

A dizzy nodded.

"Okay, I seem to understand..."

After the grilled fish came up, Su Su found that the pile that Shen Zhiyan had told her was useless at all.

Someone picks out the fishbone and puts it in her bowl, and she can eat it with a fork.

The variety of grilled fish is larger, and Su Su stopped after eating three or four by himself.

And it was forced to stop.

"Okay, Susu can't eat anymore." Otherwise, it's time to eat.

Shen Zhiyan left two gold coins and left with Su Su.

"Yanyan, so rich." Su Su looked at Shen Zhiyan's purse eagerly.

"Well... mine is Susu, rounding it up, Susu is also very rich."

"Then, then I'm rich too?"

Shen Zhiyan nodded.

"Of course."

"Yeah, I'm also a rich fish." Su Su whispered in Shen Zhiyan's ear.

"Stupid." Shen Zhiyan squeezed her little hand.

"Where does Yanyan live?"

"Bring Susu now."

"What kind of work does Yanyan do?" He was so rich.