Chapter 132: I'm Your Sweetheart (5-6)

In the past few days, the learning atmosphere of Class 7 has changed a lot.

Originally, they all felt that they must be no better than those in the previous classes, and most of their families had some small money. Now they graduated with barely enough grades, so they didn't study hard.

But now, the students who used to be sluggish are all like chicken blood. They do their homework every day, and they get to know a lot when they listen to the lectures. The teachers are also much easier to teach.

A Su was thoroughly promoted to become the pet of the seventh class plus the little teacher.

I gave tuition every day, and brought some snacks from time to time to comfort the young students. After such a high-intensity study, the students were all full of energy. Not only were they not tired, but they were even more excited.

As for why Su Su's grades suddenly improved by leaps and bounds, she also gave an explanation, she studied hard at home and listened carefully to her classes at school.

After all, she didn't do her homework later, and she was very serious in class, which no one doubted.

Then everyone went crazy.

They have to work as hard as Su Su, and then don't say that they are as powerful as Su Su, at least not to hold back.

Of course, some people would find them unpleasant, such as Su Ruirui from Class 4.

She heard about Su Su, but no, she immediately came to find fault.

"Cousin Susu, studying is very tiring. You are not smart at all, so don't force yourself." Su Ruirui pretended to be concerned.

She just couldn't see that Su Su was more beautiful than her, and her grades were better than her.

"What do you mean you're not smart? We Susu are smart." Zhou Yuanyuan retorted her unwillingly.

To say that she just saw that her roommate suddenly became beautiful, and she talked to her out of curiosity, then they are really good girlfriends now.

She is very grateful to Susuken for giving her a hand and improving her grades so much.

Moreover, Su Su was much stricter to her than to other classmates, and she could also feel that her grades had improved a lot.

Originally, her foundation was also good, and now it is no problem to go to the first class.

Originally, they were not bad in the seventh class, but they just refused to work hard. Everyone started from the same starting point, so it is impossible for them to be worse than others.

"That's right, why do you say we are crispy?" The other girls in Class 7 also retorted.

"But it's just a group of poor students from the seventh class. It's useless to try hard for us." The little girl following Su Ruirui woke up.

"That's only temporary, we won't be in class seven forever." Su Su looked at them with a sullen face.

"Then we'll wait and see." Su Ruirui was too lazy to maintain the expression on her face, and left with a snort.

Being provoked like this by the fourth class, everyone's attitude towards learning became more positive.

There is still half a month before this monthly exam, and after a few months of questions, success or failure is in one fell swoop.

Su Su was also infected by everyone's atmosphere, and immersed in the ocean of knowledge with everyone.

As for Wen Yansheng...