Chapter 159: Hey, I cherish the breed (19-20)

Su Su ate happily while holding the bowl, only Luo Yansi himself seemed to be dissatisfied.

"Yanyan, what's wrong?" Why didn't Yazi look very happy.

Loyance was a little embarrassed.

"tastes bad."

"It's not as good as Susu's cooking." He was so useless.

Susu: ? ?

Obviously it's delicious, she feels that Yanyan's cooking seems to be much better than her cooking, what's not so delicious?

"It's just not delicious." It's not as delicious as a little female.

Su Su smiled happily at him.

"Then I will cook for you every day from now on."

"Okay."

"Loyance's favorability rating +8, and the current favorability rating is 78."

Cooking for him every day means that they want to stay together every day, Susu wants to be with him every day and be happy.

"Then, will you turn into a wolf and sleep with me tonight?"

"Huh?" Why did he suddenly turn into a wolf?

A certain crisp stirred his little paws embarrassedly.

"I, I want to sleep with the furry Yanyan in my arms." Actually, Bensu was afraid that Yanyan would suddenly get angry.

But if she said that, she had a hunch that she would not end well either.

"Okay." Luo Yance would never refuse Su Su's request.

"Hehe." Su Su happily hugged the furry black wolf and fell asleep.

The next morning, when the rain stopped, Su Su stood at the door and stretched.

"Yanyan, how about we go out for a walk today?"

"Okay, Susu hasn't been out for a long time." Since he came to the wolf clan, his family Susu seems to rarely step out of the wolf clan's territory.

"Just in time to take Su Su out to play." Xian Su Su was bored.

"Yeah, let's go!"

The two held hands and left together.

All the wolf orcs passing by greeted Su Su friendly.

A Su's prestige in the wolf clan has completely surpassed that of Luo Yansi, especially because she is beautiful and has a lively personality, she is simply loved by everyone.

Loyance: Pretty? Little female, mine. (proud)

Originally, Su Su really just wanted to go out with her family, so she could stay at home all day and be bored, but since Moka taught Luo Fei and Fiska to cook and identify various plants, she has famous.

Of course, this was all the result of the two patriarchs trying their best to promote her.

At this time, I didn't know anything about the fact that a certain Su was still walking happily. When he saw some interesting plants, he would dig here and pick them there. Royance followed behind her and helped her carry things.

Digging and digging, she felt that a small thing had been following her, and when she turned around, she saw that Royance was already carrying a little rabbit in his hand.

Su Su: "...Hurry up and put them down." What are you doing?

"She followed us all the way." Who knows if there is any conspiracy.