Chapter 64; The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (31-32)

"Crispy, so beautiful! Kill her!" Tutu clapped excitedly.

Sure enough, her little sister's fighting power is great.

"Hmph, do you believe that I can't get you out of this door today?" Diana threatened her with a cold face.

Su Su smiled at her.

"You can try and see if Yanyan will let you go."

"Let's not talk about Yanyan, I don't think you can stop me." If you don't believe me, you can try it.

After all... Heaven did not seal her divine power.

"Want to do it with me? I'm the eldest miss of the Weiss family. Can you afford this responsibility for hurting me?" Diana sneered.

"I'm still the queen, why, I still have to look at your face when I beat you?" Really give you face?

"You can fight if you have the ability." I think you dare?

"That's what you told me to beat." A certain Su slapped her with a slap.

It's been a long time since I saw you were not pleasing to the eye. Since you let Ben Su do it, don't blame Ben Su for being rude.

"You, you dare to hit me? Someone, arrest her for me." Diana shouted sharply, and a dozen people instantly surrounded her.

"... Obviously you asked me to fight..." Why are you still relying on me?

Tutu: "She just said that, she didn't let you really fight..."

"But Susu, good fight!" I support you.

"Yanyan told me to go home for dinner, I won't play with you anymore." A Chou patted his **** and wanted to leave.

"I still want to leave after hitting me? Arrest her for me!"

"Yes." The surrounding guards quickly approached Su Su.

Su Su sighed.

Well, congratulations on being the first in so many worlds to let me use my power to teach.

Su Su stretched out his five fingers, and then grabbed it fiercely. All the guards who rushed up fell to the ground, and then turned back into bats.

Su Su's hands-on principle: Don't give the enemy a second chance to counterattack.

So, what she did was a dead hand.

Anyway, these are not good people. If she is caught, her fate may be even worse.

"You, you know magic?" Diana looked at her with some fear.

"Tsk, little girl, there are people outside the world, and there are many things you don't know. Okay, I'm leaving, no need to send them." After beating people, Su Su left without any pressure.

As soon as she arrived at the gate, she saw a carriage.

"Baby, come up." The door was opened, and a long, slender hand with white gloves stretched out.

"Yanyan~" Su Su da da da ran over, and was carried in by the other party.

Mu Jingyan put her on his lap and sat down.

"Baby, are you hurt?"

"No acridine."

"But I hit someone." Su Su honestly explained everything that happened just now.

Mu Jingyan nodded after listening.

"Well done, baby."

Su Su: "...I hit someone, he's a noble, a big family, it's not easy to offend him." Why don't you react at all?