Chapter 95: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(27-28)

"Lan Yue is married, and now even Lan Xiang is married, my little maid." None of them belong to Bensu anymore. 〒▽〒

Jun Yanmo looked at her quietly.

"Susu and this king."

"This king will always accompany Susu."

"Hey, Yanyan is better..." Su Su threw himself into his arms.

Jun Yanmo: Hmph, now you know that this king is good, little princess, it is this king.

Soon, news of the prince's wedding came from Liguo, and Jun Yanheng and Liyue soon got married.

With so many important relationships, the relationship between Li Kingdom and Yuan Kingdom is getting closer and closer.

Of course, these are not what Su Su cares about. A Su is now staying with Jun Yanmo every day, and his childhood should not be too moisturizing.

"Yanyan, let's go and play around."

"Are you willing to eat a cake?" The little princess is a snack food, can she be willing to eat a cake?

"Well, then it's better if we open another branch. We can open it wherever we go, so we don't have to worry about not having delicious food." Bensu is really smart.

"Rather than thinking about these, it's better to think about Yipinsu's new menu." Autumn is here, it's time to change the dishes.

Su Su's little head drooped down all of a sudden.

"Okay, okay, just think about it..." Bad Yanyan.

Seeing how her little princess was writing and writing quickly, Jun Yanmo felt a little funny.

The back of his little princess is really wronged no matter how she looks at it, as if she was bullied by him.

After half an hour, Su Su put down the pen and nodded in satisfaction.

"Get it done!" As expected of Ben Chou, he was really diligent.

Jun Yanmo held his head and looked at her.

"Written?"

Su Su arrogantly shook her head.

"That is."

"Anyway, I don't need to write this story." I already have it all before, and it's just the autumn one.

"Awesome."

Su Su: "..." The compliments didn't bother him.

And the news of Li country's friendship with Yuan country soon spread to other countries.

The most exciting thing is that the old emperor of Liguo is too thief to let Yipinsu open a branch in Liguo.

So other countries, not to be outdone, sent their own envoys with only one purpose: to let Yipinsu go to their own branch.

Su Su: Really, this money, I sent it to Ben Su myself, I can't even think about it.

Of course, Lixuan also brought Lanxiang to Yuanguo once during the period.

Su Su felt relieved knowing that Lan Xiang had been happy.

And Lan Yue and Mo Yi...

Needless to say these two, even have a baby.

Seeing that everyone around her was pregnant, Su Su also started to move.

"Yanyan, do we want to adopt a child as well?" Although Bensu couldn't give birth, he could adopt it.

"No." Jun Yanmo refused without thinking.

"Why?" Could it be that Yanyan doesn't want children?

"Don't Yanyan like children?"