Chapter 99: The Little Slave Turned Over Diary (3-4)

Although this child is usually quiet, he is not as submissive as other slaves. He has a well-behaved personality, works hard, and looks like it was not sent by a small defeated country.

Later, she inadvertently asked and found out that she was not a slave at all, or that she was met by the roadside and sent over to recharge.

This child is also pitiful, and the good ones were sent here as slaves.

Yingxiang thought and sighed.

"Thank you, Aunt Yingxiang." No matter what, she should be grateful to others if others treat her well.

Ying paneled his face.

"Okay, hurry up and work."

Su Su nodded and stood obediently in the corner to clean.

"Susu, why are you standing on the side like this?" How could the gods see you if they came?

"I'm not stupid. Now stand in the middle, looking for a fight?" Su Su shuddered as he looked at the guards holding whips in their hands.

Although she has never been beaten, she has seen others beat her, and when the whip comes off, her skin will be ripped apart.

Just as a certain Su was conscientiously cleaning, a tall figure walked in outside the door.

Everyone in the hall immediately knelt down in a big way.

Su Su also quickly knelt down.

Ah, what a pity, I didn't see Yanyan's appearance.

If he can make everyone around him kneel and bow down, he is obviously their king.

But she didn't see the person she wanted to see, but someone saw her.

Li Yanshen saw at a glance this little slave who was much smaller than the other slaves.

With a casual glance, Li Yanshen withdrew his gaze.

It was not until he sat on the throne that the man who had been standing beside him spoke.

"Go down, don't disturb the rest of the king."

"Yes." Yingxiang responded and greeted Su Su and the others to leave.

Su Su: Prepare to leave with the flow.

"Stop." Before some Su could slip away, the man at the top suddenly made a sound.

Yanyan's voice is still so good~

cough.

A Su suddenly came back to God.

Now is not the time for nympho.

"come here."

Su Su continued to turn her back to him, naturally she didn't know who she was calling.

Until she saw Ying Zhan winking at herself vigorously.

Su Su: Are you calling me acridine? ?

A Su turned around blankly, just to see Li Yanshen staring straight at him.

Su Su: Yanyan's eyes are so scary. 〒▽〒

As a Westerner, Li Yanshen's facial features are particularly distinct, with a high nose bridge, blue eyes, blushing thin lips, and his short golden hair, even his stature is incomparably tall.

He looked at his Yanyan's height of nearly 1.9 meters.

Su Su: The one-meter-five-plus dwarf shivered...

"Didn't hear? This king asked you to come over." Seeing Su Su standing there dumbfounded, Li Yanshen spoke up again.

Su Su slowly moved to the center of the hall, the iron chains on his feet rattled.