Chapter 122: Are You Married? I raise your kind (15-16)

Does this girl know what she is here for?

"Oh, I know, but that doesn't stop me from eating."

"Okay, okay, don't worry, I'm measured."

Tutu: I believe in you!

"Let's go to Su Mansion first." Mu Liyuan led the two of them to stand in front of an imposing house. The words "Su Fu" are written on the plaque above.

Mu Liyuan knocked on the door.

It was a housekeeper who came out to open the door. When he saw Mu Liyuan, let alone how excited he was.

"Second Madam, this, this is the young lady, and this one is the young lady's fiancé." As early as when Mu Liyuan wrote the letter, she had already told the Su residence about Gu Yan.

Gu Yan nodded slightly towards him.

"Hello."

"Come in quickly, the old lady has been waiting for you for a long time." The housekeeper happily led the two of them into the door.

There was an elderly lady sitting in the hall, as well as a father who looked a little older, and a boy who was a little older than Su Su stood beside the couple.

"Liyuan, I've waited for you to come back." The woman in the couple took the lead in holding Mu Liyuan's hand.

"Susu, Xiaoyan, call someone."

Su Su obediently shouted one by one.

"Oh, my good granddaughter, come to grandma." The old woman looked at Su Su rarely.

"Your grandfather went out, and it is estimated that he will be back later." The old woman took Su Su's little hand.

This little granddaughter looks really watery.

Su Su looked at her with a smile.

The boy next to him couldn't stand.

"You are Sister Susu? You are so beautiful."

Su Su turned to look at him.

Seeing a certain Su turn his head, Su Yi was even more excited.

"I'm Su Yi, it's your brother."

Su Su glanced at him and blinked.

"Hello cousin."

"What's your cousin, call me brother Su Yi." Ah, ah, I want to hear sister Su Su call him brother Su Yi.

Su Su called him softly again.

"Hello, Brother Su Yi."

Su Yi: Ah, ah, so cute!

Soon an old man walked in outside the door, and his eyes lit up when he saw Su Su.

Su Su and Gu Yan looked at each other, and then shouted in unison, "Hello, Grandpa."

"Hey, grandpa's good granddaughter." Grandpa Su glanced at Gu Yan again.

"You're my grandson-in-law, right? You look pretty good." A talent.

Gu Yan was a little embarrassed to be praised.

From the moment he entered the door, everyone here was polite to him, even the servants didn't disrespect him, it was enough to see that Susu's family welcomed him.

"Grandpa, grandpa, uncle, aunt, cousin, and mother, Gu Yan is here, I beg you to marry Susu to me." Gu Yan bent down solemnly.

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then all laughed.