Chapter 157: Hey, I cherish the breed (15-16)

Loyance nodded too.

"It's not impossible."

"Wang, why even you..." Moka's whole body was about to burn.

"Oh, you always have to find a little female."

"Don't be shy."

Moka ran away embarrassed by what Su Su said.

"Hahaha, Moka is shy." Su Su smiled and lay on Loyance's shoulder.

Loyance patted her little ass, dumbfounded.

"It's not that you made fun of him."

"Then I'm right. Moka always looks for little females."

"If you have time to care about others, it is better to care about yourself." Loyance carried her and walked into the cave.

"Didn't you say you want to have cubs?"

"I, I'll just say that, don't keep memorizing it." Su Su was embarrassed by what he said.

Rogue Yanyan!

Just know the cubs.

Loyance: It doesn't really matter whether you have a baby or not. What matters is the step before you have a baby.

"Ahaha, let's get those races from the wolf clan first." Su Su was about to leave with a haha.

"Don't worry about them, they'll leave when you've seen enough."

"What's for lunch today?" Instead of caring about other orcs, it's better to care about today's lunch.

"..." Yanyan is also a big heart.

Knowing that there were other orcs coming to visit, everyone else got busy.

Except for Loyance, everyone is preparing.

Su Su: Although I don't know what everyone is busy with, Yazi looks very busy.

Su Su was paralyzed in Loyance's arms, holding his big furry head.

"What race are you coming from?" Yanyan's hair was touched well~

Loyance tore off her little paw.

"The bear clan and the snake clan."

"Oh~" Su Su nodded, her little head didn't know what she was thinking.

The next day, both the Bear Clan and the Snake Clan came early in the morning.

"That's the patriarch of the bear clan." Loyance pointed to the tall man, and then to the feminine-looking man next to him.

"That's from the Snake Clan."

Su Su nodded.

"Got it." You can tell which clan it is from just looking at it, the characteristics are too obvious.

"Loyance, long time no see." The feminine man spoke first.

"This is my little female, Su Su." Luo Yans introduced Su Su triumphantly.

"What a beautiful little female." The racial patriarch looked at Su Su with bright eyes.

"What race are you?" Bai Bai is tender and looks so cute.

"I'm a unicorn acridine." Su Su looked at him with a smile.

He looks naive and cute.

"I, I'm Rofe, this is Fiskar."

"I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it, Loyance, where did you find such a cute little female?" Fiskar looked at Loyance enviously.

And it's a unicorn.