Chapter 81: My Tail Is Colored (End)

"Yes, Susu, finally my wife..."

"Shen Zhiyan's favorability rating +15, the current favorability rating is 100, and the mission is completed."

"Mom and dad, I'll take Susu first."

Leza had a clear expression on her face.

"go Go."

Su Yuan couldn't help but want to laugh.

"Look at the urgency of your kid."

A certain cake with a face that was pulled away inexplicably:? ?

what happened? Why do you all seem to understand? Can't understand the only one? ?

Until he was brought ashore, Su Su finally spoke unbearably.

"Yanyan, what are we going to do now?"

Shen Zhiyan smiled.

"You'll find out later."

So Su was dragged by him all the time, dragged into the castle, and then into the room.

Then... Shen Zhiyan started to undress.

"You, you, what are you doing, don't act rashly!" Su Su was so frightened that he almost jumped up.

Shen Zhiyan looked at her innocently.

"After the ceremony, we shouldn't..." Shen Zhiyan said and pressed towards her.

"I've been looking forward to it for a long time."

"You, you said! Did you plan it long ago?" No wonder he took Bensu back in such a hurry, it turns out, it turns out...

"I didn't expect you to be such a Yanyan!"

"Really?" Shen Zhiyan smiled at her.

"Then it's a pity that you only know now." You can't escape.

"No, that's it, Yanyan, let's talk about it if we have something to say..." Please...〒▽〒

Shen Zhiyan nodded.

"you say."

"You say yours, I'll do mine." Everyone did not interfere with each other.

"No, you have to listen to me carefully."

"I'm serious."

Su Su stretched out her hand to cover her skirt, which was about to be ripped off.

"Then, then you should stop!" Su Su said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, you said." It didn't stop me from doing it.

Seeing that he had absolutely no intention of giving up, Su Su had to lie down in frustration.

"Okay, come here!" Anyway, Bensu couldn't resist anyway.

Shen Zhiyan raised his eyebrows.

"Don't struggle anymore?" Just stop trying?

"You don't listen to me anyway..."

Shen Zhiyan touched her little head.

"That's right, I wanted to do this as early as in the castle." It's a pity to think about it now, Susu at that time was so deceiving.

"You, you, it turns out that at that time you were..." I just wanted to make stuffed with Ben Chow Sauce!

"Shh, I'll explain to you later..."

Su Su: "%#@@*@%#&@..."

Tutu, who was blocked again: Oh, what are you talking about, you can't escape anyway.