Chapter 77: My Tail Is Colored (21-22)

Susu: ? ?

"Why are you going?"

"Instruct the guards to step up patrols. If someone I don't know sneaks in, I will be very troubled."

"...Actually, you don't need to be so vigilant." People don't do anything, so you're just guarding it. If you really do, then why not?

Forget about the two women just now, but Shen Xian and Yu Qingqing had been shopping for a full day.

"Yanyan...why haven't they come back..." It was getting dark.

Su Su sat bored in the room in a daze.

"I won't come back if I don't come back. Susu cares so much about what they do?" Why don't you care about him.

"Hurry up and take a shower and sleep." Shen Zhiyan carried her into the bathroom angrily.

Su Su: "Stingy Yanyan..."

Shen Zhiyan, who hadn't gone out yet, froze, turned her head and looked at her with a smile.

"I can hear it."

A crisp turned his head immediately.

"Ang? I didn't say anything."

After Shen Zhiyan went out, Su Su lay down in the bathtub and her slender legs turned back to fish tails.

"Tutu, Yanyan has a lot of peach blossoms..." Su Su propped her head up depressed.

"Don't you have it yourself?" And it's much more crazy than God Venerable's.

"Furthermore, doesn't this prove the excellence of God Venerable?" How could someone like him if he wasn't excellent.

"Yes, otherwise I wouldn't like Yanyan." Su Su laughed stupidly.

"Okay, don't think too much about it, I'll withdraw." Tutu said and lost his voice.

"Hmph, just leave as soon as you say go, Tutu also started to perfunctory me." Su Su changed the fish tail back, then put on his pajamas and went out to find Shen Zhiyan.

"Yeah, it's Qingqing." As soon as he went out, before he could find Shen Zhiyan, Su Su ran into Shen Xian and Yu Qingqing who had just returned.

"Little Madam, I'm here too..." Why can't you see me?

"Oh, oh, don't worry about it." Su Su reached out to hold Yu Qingqing.

"Susu, it's fun on land. If I knew this place is so beautiful, I would have come to play with you earlier. And you, it's too boring to sneak out without asking me to come with you."

"I, I didn't leave in a hurry last time." Su Su pulled her with a smile.

"How about the two of us sleeping together tonight?" She had never tried to sleep with the little sister, and every time Yanyan stuck to her, she would stick to her.

"Okay..."

"No." Before Yu Qingqing could agree, Shen Zhiyan interrupted her.

"I'm so daring, I dare to sleep with other people." Are the others still there, so courageous?

"What's the matter? Qingqing and I are both girls." They won't be taken advantage of.

Shen Zhiyan (face expressionless): "No." Don't think about it, don't even think about it.

"Forget it, don't care about the big vinegar vat." Yu Qingqing pushed Su Su in the direction of Shen Zhiyan.

"Susu return you, and treat our lovely Susu well."