Chapter 89: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(15-16)

Su Su stroked her hair in surprise.

"I didn't expect you to do this."

Jun Yanmo let out a proud "Ha".

"There is nothing that this king can't do."

Su Su: How proud are you of this skill...

After breakfast, Su Su was ready to go out.

"Why are you following me?" Susu turned his head suspiciously to look at someone who had been following behind him.

"Where the princess is, the king is there."

Su Su: "Hehe."

Now the business of Yipinsu is getting better and better, especially when the weather is cold, the hot pot is even more popular, and all kinds of hot drinks have also been enthusiastically promoted.

A certain crisp listens to how his restaurant makes money every day, so don't be too happy.

Sure enough, Bensu is a mediocre little genius who makes money.

Immortal, just at the door of Yipinsu, Su Su saw a very familiar person.

"Yanyan, come here for a second." A Chou hooked his finger at Jun Yanmo.

"Huh?" Jun Yanmo approached her obediently.

"Look at that person, does he look like your imperial brother?" Su Su pointed to the man who was walking in.

Jun Yanmo shook his head.

"Not like."

"he is the one."

Su Su: "!"

"Why did your royal brother come to my cake alone?"

Jun Yanmo looked at his little princess blankly.

"Why does the princess recognize the emperor's brother at a glance?" The emperor's brother clearly changed his face, so why did his little princess see it at a glance.

"What's so strange, he's your imperial brother, and you both look similar and have similar statures, so of course you can recognize him."

"Don't say it's your royal brother, it's you, I just need to glance at it to recognize it." Hmph, who are you supposed to be Bensu?

It can be recognized at a glance = the little princess attaches great importance to this king = the little princess likes this king.

Jun Yanmo's eyes suddenly lit up.

The little princess likes this king and is happy.

"Jun Yanmo's favorability rating is +4, and his favorability rating is currently 35."

Su Su glanced at Jun Yanmo.

I don't know what Yanyan is thinking about...

"Let's go and have a look." Su Su pulled Jun Yanmo and ran forward.

Jun Yanmo looked at his little hand.

The little princess took the king's hand, and she really liked the king.

Seeing that the man was about to enter the private room, Su Su pulled Jun Yanmo and followed.

As soon as Jun Yanheng turned his head, he saw his brother and sister-in-law.

"Uh..."

"Brother Huang, long time no see." As soon as the door closed, Jun Yanmo greeted his elder brother expressionlessly.

"It's Yanmo and Susu, what a coincidence." Jun Yanheng touched his head a little embarrassedly.

Isn't he just sneaking out of the palace to have a meal? How come he was discovered, and he has changed his face like this. How did these two people discover him?