Chapter 149: I'm Your Sweetheart (End)

"Susu is not afraid, they don't dare to make trouble again." Wen Yansheng comforted a Susu softly.

Su Su: "...Actually, I'm not afraid either." Come one, I'll fight one, come two, I'll fight a pair, who is afraid of who.

Wen Yansheng: My little girl is so cute and so easy to bully, what if those top girls come again.

Su Su: Then one punch.

Soon, the two left Su Ruirui behind.

In the third year of high school, they are so busy that they have no time or leisure to think about these irrelevant characters.

But, if a certain cake doesn't want to, it doesn't mean that people don't want her.

So, in a certain monthly exam, Su Ruirui was thinking about how to deal with Su Su all day, and she didn't want to study. She successfully lowered the average score of the entire five classes by herself, and turned them into seven classes. .

After knowing this, Su Su said, "...hahahahahaha." Niu, this Su Ruirui.

Tutu laughs and rolls.

Hahaha, it's a ruthless person to lower the average score of the first class by himself. How dissatisfied this Su Ruirui must be with her classmates.

Because of this incident, the seventh class was already very dissatisfied with her, and Su Ruirui's position as monitor was naturally not kept.

And then... She remembered all of this on Su Su, thinking that it was because of her that she became like this.

Susu: ? ?

No, did you make a mistake somewhere? I made you target me? Or did I let you not study hard and think about all this mess all day long? Why does everything depend on Bensu?

However, Su Su was also quite depressed, why did she fail Yanyan no matter how she took the test.

"Yanyan, tell me the truth, did you steal the question?"

"What do you think?" Wen Yansheng asked in disbelief.

"Then why do you score higher than me every time." Ben Su is the second child of ten thousand years.

"It's not as powerful as Susu, how can you protect Susu in the future?"

Su Su: Excuses are all excuses!

Soon, time passed quickly, and after the college entrance examination, they really officially graduated.

As a class, their grades are naturally not far behind.

As the students of the original seventh class, they are even more competitive. Since they were admitted to the first class, no one has been kicked out. This class has successfully become the most numerous and the best class since the establishment of the school.

Of course, all of this has to be thanks to Su Su. Everyone agreed that without Su Su, they would not be where they are now.

And Zhou Yuanyuan was abducted by Lin Shuhan to another university.

"Yanyan, which university do you think we should go to?" Since the results of the college entrance examination, many schools have sent them invitations.

Of course, the first place is still Yanyan, Bensu... Bensu is still the second child of Wannian.

Su Su: One miserable word is not enough to describe my tragic experience. 〒▽〒

"How about Hengyang University?" Wen Yansheng rubbed her little head.

"Close enough."

Su Su: "..." Is this the only reason for you to choose?