Chapter 136: I'm Your Sweetheart (13-14)

"Yan Sheng, you used to live in a good house, why did you suddenly move to live near the school?"

"Chase your future daughter-in-law." Wen Yansheng didn't plan to hide it from his mother.

Anyway, I will bring Susu to see my parents in the future, so it's not bad to know in advance.

"Finally enlightened?" Wen's mother couldn't help covering her mouth and snickering.

I don't know which cabbage from Huo Huo's family is prepared by her son.

"Um."

"Then chase after you, Mom won't disturb you." Wen's mother happily ran to share the good news with her husband.

Wen Yansheng held the phone with a careless expression.

Wen Yansheng's girlfriend... that's a good name.

It suits his little girl.

"Wen Yansheng's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 35."

Su Su: "??" What is Yanyan thinking again, why does a good favorability level rise?

Early the next morning, Su Su got up, took a shower, and was ready to go out to buy breakfast.

She just opened the door here, and Wen Yansheng came out over there.

"Let's go, let's go to school together." Wen Yansheng closed the door calmly and carried Su Su's small schoolbag.

"I'm going to buy breakfast, do you want to come together?"

"Of course." How could he miss the opportunity to get along with Susu.

The two bought a few steamed buns and two cups of soy milk at the breakfast shop, and they settled down quickly before heading to school.

After sending Su Su to the door of Class Seven, Wen Yansheng returned her schoolbag and rubbed her little head as usual.

"I'll pick you up after school."

Su Su: Nodding obediently.

Wen Yansheng then strode away.

Not long after walking, he saw Lin Shuhan.

"I ask you, what have you been doing recently? No one is seen, hurry up and explain it to me honestly." Lin Shuhan glared at him fiercely.

"Chase your girlfriend." Wen Yansheng said calmly.

"Oh~ okay, you, no wonder auntie said that you moved out, and you have to get the moon first. It turns out that this is your idea."

"Can't you?" Of course, such a good little girl was going to turn around when no one noticed.

"Okay, you Wen Yansheng, I really plan to be Huo Huo's family Su Su." Oh, this little girl, ask yourself for more blessings, seeing Wen Yansheng like this, but it's bound to happen.

Wen Yansheng: Susu, mine, no one is allowed to rob it, otherwise, they will all be killed.

Lin Shuhan: Who dares to **** it from you, I'm afraid it won't kill you.

When Wen Yansheng sent her to Class 7, everyone was reading and reviewing, so no one noticed.

Su Su quietly slipped to her seat and sat down.

"Good morning Yuanyuan."

"Susu early." Zhou Yuanyuan greeted her and continued to study.

After a busy morning, Su Su stretched.

Tired, tired, everyone is working hard.

"Let's go, Yuanyuan, let's go to dinner." After going to the cafeteria late, I already wanted to eat.