Chapter 137: I'm Your Sweetheart (15-16)

Isn't it just to buy some food? Why so grand? ?

Wen Yansheng took Su Su's schoolbag in his hand.

"Then let's go."

"Mmmm, goodbye Wen Xiaocao."

Zhou Yuanyuan looked at Su Su with a smile.

"Get along well with Wen Xiaocao." Don't let the old mother... ah no, it's your best friend who is disappointed~

Wen Yansheng: Crispy girlfriends are quite good.

Susu: ? ?

What is Yuanyuan talking about...

"I remember there was a supermarket near the apartment, how about going there to buy groceries?" Wen Yansheng turned to look at Su Su.

"Ah? Yes."

Wen Yansheng touched her little head.

"You have to look at the road well when you walk, don't be in a daze." It's silly to look at it.

"Oh." Su Su swayed beside him.

The two went all the way to the supermarket that Wen Yansheng said.

Wen Yansheng also pushed a shopping cart.

"What do you want to eat today, classmate Wen?" Su Su asked while looking around.

"I can do it, as long as Susu likes it."

"How about we make a soup? Do you like corn rib soup?"

"Um."

"Let's go, buy corn and spare ribs." Su Su happily dragged him away.

Wen Yansheng: Susu took his hand.

"Wen Yansheng's favorability rating +5, and his favorability rating is currently 40."

Tutu: They just want to take you to buy food, what do you mean by holding your hand...

After picking out the corn and ribs, Su Su bought another handful of vegetables, thinking that there are chicken wings at home, um... Anyway, there are enough dishes for two people to eat.

"I've finished buying vegetables, now I'm going to buy snacks!" ≧▽≦

"I didn't think you were so happy when you just bought groceries." Wen Yansheng looked at a certain cake with a teasing look.

"What, what's wrong? Can't you?" Although the food is delicious, the snacks are not bad.

And in those strange planes in front, where can there be snacks for her to eat.

It's still a little bit more fragrant with potato chips and Kuo Le.

"Buy it if you like it."

Then Wen Yansheng watched helplessly as Su Su took almost a shopping cart of snacks.

Wen Yansheng: "..."

"Alright, alright, we'll buy it after we finish eating." Wen Yansheng grabbed a little hand that was still about to move.

"Be good, be obedient, there are already a lot of snacks here. Eating too many snacks is not good for your health. Let's buy them after we finish them? Okay?"

Su Su retracted her little paw with unfinished thought.

"Good."

"Anything else to buy?"

Su Su shook her head.

"No more." The vegetables are fresh only if they are bought every day.

Wen Yansheng pushed the shopping cart to line up to pay.