Chapter 143: I'm Your Sweetheart (27-28)

"Dad, Mom, don't waste your time. Now that they have climbed high branches, they can't look down on our family." Su Ruirui's tone was sarcastic, and her eyes were still looking at Su Su.

"Su Su, you really don't have a conscience. Our family has raised you for so long, yet you leave as soon as you say it. My parents are so good to you, can't you see that?"

Su Su: Seeing that what you said was so true, I almost believed it...

"If I remember correctly, after my parents died when I was ten years old, I lived in my house until I got a little older and bought a small apartment. I didn't spend half a dime from your family. ."

"It's you, who always covet the inheritance my parents left me." I don't know who has no conscience.

"You, do you still have money to buy an apartment?" Su Qiang couldn't help it.

"I knew your parents must have left you a lot of money."

Su Su: "What does it have to do with you?"

"Okay, okay, darling, stop arguing with them, let's go home." Wen Yansheng took Su Su and wanted to leave.

Don't bother arguing with this rogue, they won't listen to you after arguing, why bother.

"This is the school, I don't think you guys want to make things bigger, right? Everyone doesn't look good." Wen Yansheng glanced at the three of Su Ruirui with half a smile.

"What's wrong with the school? It's this dead girl who hid so much money herself and didn't tell us. What's wrong with us?" Zhang Meixia was so righteous.

At this time, there were already vaguely parents and classmates around.

"I hid the money? That's the legacy my parents left me, why give it to you? How handsome are you?"

"That's right, who are these people?"

"Everyone's parents want to grab the inheritance left to their children."

"Oh, isn't this Su Ruirui?"

"Yes, it turns out that the two of them are still relatives, and Su Ruirui's parents are too shameless."

Listening to the whispers of the surrounding classmates, Su Ruirui's face seemed to burn.

"Okay Mom, let's go." How will she stay at school in the future if it goes on like this.

"It's good, what's good, Ruirui, you're right, this stinky girl really has climbed the high branches, so she doesn't look down on our poor relatives."

"I don't care, we will get half of your inheritance." If you can afford to buy a house, it means that this inheritance is a lot of money, and you can't let this stinky girl swallow it all.

"That's the money Susu's parents left for her, why should it be given to you? Don't blame me for being rude if you dare to pester Susu." Wen Yansheng was already impatient.

"Who are you? Why do you care about my family's affairs?" Su Qiang didn't care about Wen Yansheng's threat at all.

Isn't it just a good-looking little white face who can do something.

"Then you can try, what will happen if you offend the Wen family?" Wen Yansheng dragged Su Su away without looking at them.

"Dad, Mom, stop chasing." Su Ruirui quickly pulled the two of them.

"That's the Wen family, we can't afford to offend." Su Ruirui's face turned pale.

It's all her parents' fault. She probably won't be able to keep her head up in school in the future.