Chapter 56: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (15-16)

Noticing that Su Su's body suddenly softened, Mu Jingyan looked up at her, and then kissed the two small holes on her shoulders.

When he raised his head, the wound on Su Su's shoulder disappeared, and instead there was a **** bat mark.

Mu Jingyan had obviously returned to normal. He kissed Su Su's slightly pale lips with some distress.

"Silly Susu." How could he rush in so carelessly.

In case, in case he didn't control himself and hurt her, or drained her blood.

Mu Jingyan held her tightly in his arms, whispering almost reverently.

"Baby... I gave you a chance to escape, and you approached me first. Now, you have no chance to regret..." This is your own choice.

"Mu Jingyan's favorability rating is +30, and his favorability rating is currently 75."

After an unknown amount of time, the door of the room finally opened, and Mu Jingyan came out with Su Su in his arms.

The man in black who was guarding the door rushed over immediately.

"Your Majesty." Looking at the appearance of Your Majesty, it seems that he has recovered, but... how could it be?

The man in black subconsciously looked at Su Su in his arms.

The lively little girl in the past was lying quietly in Mu Jingyan's arms at this moment, her ruddy face and lips were slightly pale, and her whole body looked a lot weaker.

The man in black immediately understood.

Miss to the king... it's really...

In the situation just now, if the king didn't control it, it would not be impossible for her to be sucked dry.

"Who told you not to stop her and let her in? Take the punishment yourself." Mu Jingyan looked at his subordinates who were kneeling in front of him expressionlessly.

"Your Majesty, it's not that the subordinates don't want to stop the young lady, but it is that the young lady... Her force value is too high, the subordinates can't stop her."

Who would have thought that the gentle and gentle lady on weekdays would move her hands so violently.

Hearing his subordinate's explanation, Mu Jingyan looked down at the little girl in his arms.

The baby actually lost his temper at others, so angry, was it for him?

I don't know why, but Mu Jingyan's mood suddenly became very happy.

"Mu Jingyan's favorability rating is +5, and his favorability rating is currently 80."

"It's none of your business, go down."

"Yes." Just as the man in black was about to leave, he heard the voice of his own king ringing faintly behind him.

"In the future, you are not allowed to be called Miss, but Queen." Mu Jingyan said and left with Su Su in his arms.

Su Su almost slept until noon the next day before waking up.

As soon as he woke up, he saw a head of golden hair, and further up, it was Mu Jingyan's deep blood-colored eyes.

"Hi..." As soon as he moved, Su Su's little face couldn't help but twist.

"Yanyan, did you hit me while I was sleeping?" Why did you feel like you were beaten all over your body, it hurts to death.

Mu Jingyan didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Why am I willing to hit you?" The baby is so cute, how can you hit the baby.